Steam Details

Steam Name: Metlebeard1122

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18964930

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339564333/home

In Game Details

In Game Name: James

In Game Rank: Junior Workman

In Game Regiment: Navy  Engineer

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 20180527110719_1.thumb.jpg.ee4e897c292382a737983614ce8ebd32.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: yes in a private server with friends (I wasn't very good)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC because I always try not to break the rules and I'm  trustworthy. I listen to higher ups at all times. I accept any punishments that come why way and I do not argue with admins or moderators.  I always follow RP so if I have to I will switch my PAC character back to normal.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want pack to create new and exciting characters for myself and maybe others. I want to have fun with it and create characters that shape my swrp character. I want to be able to learn new and exciting things from other PAC users. When I was in Scar I tried my hardest to learn the basics of PAC before they would kick me out (which they did) so I also want to show them that I can use PAC and that I've been made useful.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC because I am a trustworthy player and I can be helpful. I can follow orders and accept punishments if needed. I do not argue or disagree with Admin/Moderators. Since I'm quite new it makes me a fresh new face for the PAC users and I can show people that you don't have to be a experienced swrp player to join the PAC users.

PAC3 Examples:
20180521162523_1.thumb.jpg.d28b897c0a83ad4115c292051a61c631.jpg
20180521154331_1.thumb.jpg.1e5cbc4ccfa821d57cf9fa1de22cf0c0.jpg

Please accept -James

rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0000.tga

Edited by Metlebeard

Hi James,

After reviewing your application, I've noticed some flaws that makes me believe that you are not ready to receive PAC3 Tier One.

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.
  • PAC3 Examples are terrible.
  • Answers are quite short, Doesn't provide much detail.

If you can improve on what has been listed, I will be more than happy to change my response.

Good Luck.

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

After reviewing your application, I've noticed some flaws that makes me believe that you are not ready to receive PAC3 Tier One.

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

If you can improve on what has been listed, I will be more than happy to change my response.

Good Luck.

Sorry Buddy -1 from me (am willing to change)

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

Neutral

To be honest, I don't think you need to be a master in pac3 in order to receive tier 1. I believe your pacs are good enough but anything other than that, you gotta change. Try and talk to people and get well-known (don't minge.) and your answers are good enough for me. Only think you need to do now is socialize.

Good luck!

-Zeta

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

-1 from me, maybe get a bit more play time and more well known on the server so people can trust you more. also spend more time in single player getting use to pac3 this way you'll be ready when you are accepted. Good luck!

Just now, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

20 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

On 5/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

Neutral 

-You a nice person, you try to Roleplay a lot and I have never seen you minge while I have been on the server.

-One suggestion for you is to have more playtime and make more detailed PACs.

• Like 1
On 5/21/2018 at 4:54 PM, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• Low Playtime.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

Agreed 

• 2 weeks later...