Gotaki Event Master Application

Gotaki

Steam Name: Gotaki

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes, I use it all the time

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52227118

In-game name and rank: SK Private 62-S2T Gil | User

Time Played: 6 days

Why are you applying for this position?: I have been playing this server for quite a while now and have come to know how to make fun and enjoyable events by watching other Event Masters and their ideas. I want to help the community even more by helping to make events as well.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: I believe in the phrase "The more, the merrier" and believe that having more Event Masters equals to players having a better roleplay experience on the server. I am familiar in making events hence why I am applying. Also we do have a lot of normal staff and I believe having more Event Masters to help with events.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them: Unfortunately no, but I am knowledgeable in making good events for people to play.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: I believe everyone should be involved in events. I pretty much always see Regiments that can't fight on the front lines like Navy, ISB etc. and they end up not really liking the event because they had no part in it. I will try and involve everyone in events of all kind.

Anything else you would like to add: Nothing else

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

BEGINNING

The Navy get a comms transmission from a Imperial ship requesting to board the Star Destroyer supposedly having valuable cargo aboard. Believeing this to be true the Navy then let them board. The ship lands in a Hanger and it is revealed that the pilots are 2 Mandolorians that have hired by the rebels and invaded the ship.

MIDDLE

The Mandolorians fight their way to the Bridge and everyone in the Bridge currently will be held hostage. They demand any secret information the Empire might have to help the rebels. All Troopers then try and make their way into the bridge to save any personnel held up there. A firefight ensues and one of the mandolorians are killed in the process. The other one, knowing that if he stayed he would surely die, escapes to his ship and flies away. Not wanting them to get away with this the Empire follow him to the planet of Mos Mesric.

ENDING

The Empire wastes no time in moving in to destroy these filthy Mandolorians who oppose the empire. After some firefights with the Mandolorians the Empire soon find out that there is a Jedi Master and his Padawan helping the Mandolorians. The Jedi join the fight and the battle continues but in the end the Jedi and Mandolorians are all killed.  The Empire then return to the Star Destroyer ending with a debrief.

PassiveRP Event: An Officer stationed on a nearby ship is sent to the Star Destroyer to inspect it. He is transported to the Star Destoyer and begins inspecting all of the ship to make sure everything is up to Imperial Standard. After the inspection he goes to (Hanger 1 or 2 which ever one is available) and calls each regiment one by one to see how quickly each regiment can get to a certain area when called upon. After all of this he returns back to his ship and the Star Destroyer will get a transmission from him telling them whether they have/have not passed inspection.

-1 this event is a VERY bland and standard event plan and it doesn't really show much imagination. If you edit the event and make it a bit more original and new I'll consider changing to a +1, but for now I am sticking with my -1.

Here are some new event ideas. Hopefully these are unique enough.

EVENT 1 BEGINNING

The Navy get a sudden transmission from a mysterious individual who tells them the location of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, on Mos Mesric. Before the Navy can reply to the sudden information the transmission abruptly ends. Not wanting these 2 to escape and further the growth of the Rebellion they quickly instantly make their move. All troops are called to debrief immediately. The one running the debrief will tell everyone else that they have found the location of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. Not wanting these rebels to further grow the rebellion, the Empire quickly gather all Troops and send them in ships to deal with this issue once and for all. Little do they know, An undercover Rebel Spy that has been working with the empire for years is going to warn the 2 Rebels, Luke and Han, of the attack.

| MAP CHANGES |

EVENT 1 MIDDLE

Everyone lands in Mos Mesric and lines up in regimental order. They are then briefed on the situation again and they send their General to go and link up with the Imperial Outpost stationed in the area and get them to help capture the Rebels. The General, secretly being the undercover spy, meets up with Luke, Han and a couple Rebel soldiers and tells them of the attack that is soon to come. With this new information, They decide to leave by finding a ship and escaping before they are captured. However before they could do so, the Empire finds them and the fight begins. The Rebels quickly try to run and find any means of escape possible before they meet their end. After a lot of fighting between the two sides, the Rebels manage to find a ship and quickly escape. The rebels are not able to get far as the Empire is tracking them closely.

| MAP CHANGES |

EVENT 1 ENDING SECTION

They manage to get to Tatooine before the Empire get to them. They quickly decide to take refuge in a Sandcrawler for protection. This is not enough however and they are found by the empire. They try to fight back but the overwhelming numbers of their enemy are too much. Having no where else to go they quickly make a last stand in the caves of Tatooine. All Troopers are called to wait outside the entrance to the caves and they will send a Bounty Hunter inside to negotiate with the Rebels.

This Event can end in 2 different ways depending on what happens during the event.

ENDING 1: They eventually come to an agreement that the Rebel Spy give his life up so the others can escape. The Bounty Hunter takes him out of the cave and the Imperial Forces are called to go inside the cave and eliminate all rebels. Unfortunately for them, The Rebels manage to escape in the Millennium Falcon. The Empire then take the Spy back to the Star Destroyer and end with a debrief. They take the Spy to the Interrogation Room and try to find out any information of the Rebels that he knows. After the interrogation, successful or not, they take him to Main Hanger 1, call all troops down and perform an execution on the Traitor.

ENDING 2: Not wanting to comply with the Empire's demands, they kill the Bounty Hunter and try to escape by force but are trapped in by the overwhelming number of Troopers. The Rebel Soldiers are gunned down and Han, Luke and the Spy are stunned with stun grenades and captured. They are then taken back to the Star Destroyer, finish with a debrief and take all their prisoners to brutally torture them and gain information if possible. They then lock them up in the Brig and leave them there until they are willing to talk.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Helpers: I could use the help of an experienced Event Master like Kassius or Sivester or even Gusky if he's on/available

Required participants: 5 people in total (1 for Luke, 1 for Han, 2 for Rebel Soldiers and 1 for the Bounty Hunter)

Map: rp_mos_mesric and rp_tatooine_dunesea

NPCs: no NPCs needed for this event

EVENT 2

EVENT 2 BEGINNING

A secret squad of rebels came up with a plan to gather information that would aid the rebel cause. They created and used a cloaking device and hopped a board an Imperial Ship which took them back to the Star Destroyer. Once aboard they would sneakily use their invisibility to sneak aboard the Bridge and start downloading secret Imperial information. They gather the secret information and attempt to escape but their invisibility is suddenly seen through by a Sith who sensed them with the Force. They ditch the cloaking devices and run to a ship and managed to fly off. However, the Empire was one step ahead and had a tracking device attached to the ship so they could follow.

EVENT 2 MIDDLE

The Rebels are shot out of the sky shortly after escaping the Star Destroyer and crash land in Nar Shaddaa where they attempt to find another means of escape. They search the city for a place to hide and possibly send the secret info to a Rebel Base nearby. They search and can't find anything to work with. Knowing that they will inevitably be found and killed they only have one choice left, to fight the Empire with all they have left.

EVENT 2 ENDING

This event also ends in 2 different ways depending on what happens during the event.

EVENT 2 ENDING 1: The Empire enter a state of desperation about getting the stolen information back and don't think before acting. The rebels are smart and use this and the city as an advantage and take the Empire by surprise and overwhelm them for a short time, enough time to quickly steal a ship and escape the area. The Empire has suffered a heavy blow from the rebels because of their failure to recover the Secret Information that was stolen.

EVENT 2 ENDING 2: The Rebels have nowhere else to go, the Empire is slowly marching through the city looking for them and will eventually find them. They have one final stand against the Empire but are quickly dispatched by the Imperial Forces. The Empire recover the plans and celebrate their victory against the rebels and the recovery of the plans.

BEHIND THE SCENES

Helpers: Would need maybe 1 or 2 other Event Masters helping me out with getting everything sorted

Required participants: 3-4 people to play as Rebels

Map: On ship then a switch over to rp_nar_shaddaa

NPCs: No NPCs need for this event.

The two new events you have 'written' are very good and seem like a lot of fun BUT I remember an event run on the server about 5 weeks ago IDENTICAL to the first one with Han Solo (down to the number of event players, the general being a spy etc.) but I think it would be fun to redo it. For the second one it would be a good event but would be very hard to run with more than 50+ players on the server. I am going to change to a +1 because I think that you are more than capable of coming up with event ideas but I think that you still need to think a bit more outside the box because everyday the server is up it becomes harder and harder to run new event ideas as most of them have already been done.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pinejack said:

The two new events you have 'written' are very good and seem like a lot of fun BUT I remember an event run on the server about 5 weeks ago IDENTICAL to the first one with Han Solo (down to the number of event players, the general being a spy etc.) but I think it would be fun to redo it. For the second one it would be a good event but would be very hard to run with more than 50+ players on the server. I am going to change to a +1 because I think that you are more than capable of coming up with event ideas but I think that you still need to think a bit more outside the box because everyday the server is up it becomes harder and harder to run new event ideas as most of them have already been done.

Dont be such a prune lol.

Gotaki - 1+ Events look mint.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, NEGRUS said:

As a bounty hunter you minged quite a lot, but since you've joined SOR you've been quite restrained. Neutral

I don't recall me minging at all as Bounty Hunter. Could explain how?

On 3/17/2017 at 2:03 PM, Gotaki said:

bump

On 3/23/2017 at 8:30 PM, Gotaki said:

Update: I am now a part of 212th..

On 3/27/2017 at 3:04 PM, Gotaki said:

bump

On 3/29/2017 at 1:25 PM, Gotaki said:

Update: I am now HK-51 and my time is 1 Week and 1 day.

Fuckin' chill with the bumperinos

+1 I think that Gotaki would make an alright EM on the server as long as he don't just run kill the Rebels type events.

+1 - Definitely, Gotaki is a great guy. I was in an event with him last night and excellently did his role to what the event master required. This proves that he is mature and time spent identifies that he is loyal to IG SWRP. I am excited for how his event plans out and would participate in it any day! 

giphy (1).gif

• Upvote 1