In Game Details

In Game Name: Shader

In Game Rank: wo1

In Game Regiment: Widow

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

20180517125658_1.thumb.jpg.6f15bb9ec8adb54785ead987133d2f3c.jpg

I had 6 and a half days before the major update

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: kinda in single-player was not the best at it (Edit) i have spent a lot more time into practising.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): 

During my time on IG i have tried my best to not disobey any rules and with me being a semi high up i would not want to lose all that i have gained through my time playing.

Being able to claim areas, training and using Pac should be counted as a privilege you should be allowed to use to sum up all of this i should be trusted to use Pac3 because i will not abuse it.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): 

It will help me make my player be more realistic (in a star wars way) to be connected with the events that we do. It will help me do videos on how to use Pac in game where i can use other players advice to see if it looks good or if it works.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe i should get Pac because i will use it only for certain things like my arm that got chopped off or my droid,  I will make it for the serious rp events and non event times that i am on. My goal to use Pac is only to make my model be more like what it should look like (this ties in with events) and that i will not abuse it for a silly gain.

PAC Examples: (Edit) Did not have this before

20180526082847_1.thumb.jpg.004a19a170ce73e251393f46dffb19e6.jpg20180524201152_1.thumb.jpg.b8d268125e4e3c8cdc19fc91c3beb6af.jpg20180524200918_1.thumb.jpg.2638ff07f82f2302918a8d35d074f474.jpg20180524200758_1.thumb.jpg.1ff2d3c012a272f1b573858657276d4a.jpg20180524194447_1.thumb.jpg.681c4585de83ed7f0e496b2ae6fd2002.jpg20180524193340_1.thumb.jpg.7ac458bf81a6a2d551e0b9906feacb10.jpg20180524171615_1.thumb.jpg.6931953ca8e3bdc357d89f0cdbcdddb0.jpg

Edited by Shader
Had to fix up and post some screenshots on this Application

NEUTRAL Your application is nice but could use some detail here and there, You are a good player on the server which is a good thing but, I would really like to see some PAC3 creations on your application! If you need help learning the 'basics' of PAC3 or just how to use PAC3 I suggest you go to the PAC3 hub. There are so many useful PAC3 tutorials in there and all of them sure helped me! Here is the PAC3 hub link: http://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/113-pac3-hub/

Edited by EpicEzale

-1 In my opinion, this application isn't too good. There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors within it and it seems as if you have just used some dot points on why you should get it rather than a proper paragraph. I would suggest going in, touching it up by correcting the errors, add some examples as it is a requirement on the template (which you didn't do). Until then, I think I will stay with my -1.

Hi Shader

Sadly I will have to -1 this application.

2 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 In my opinion, this application isn't too good. There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors within it and it seems as if you have just used some dot points on why you should get it rather than a proper paragraph. I would suggest going in, touching it up by correcting the errors, add some examples as it is a requirement on the template (which you didn't do). Until then, I think I will stay with my -1.

2 hours ago, EpicEzale said:

NEUTRAL Your application is nice but could use some detail here and there, You are a good player on the server which is a good thing but, I would really like to see some PAC3 creations on your application! If you need help learning the 'basics' of PAC3 or just how to use PAC3 I suggest you go to the PAC3 hub. There are so many useful PAC3 tutorials in there and all of them sure helped me! Here is the PAC3 hub link: http://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/113-pac3-hub/

100% agree, you are a great player on the sever but I would like to see some of your creations, therefore it’s a neutral. 

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

sorry bud, am willing to change to a +1 after i see a few pac examples and the application is touched up :)

In My Opinion , This Application Can Be Improved A Lot More , As What Pinejack Has Stated There Are Tons Of Grammatical And Spelling Errors , I Feel That If You Actually Wanted PAC 3 You Could At Least Check For Mistakes In Your Application And Maybe Show Some Of Your PAC 3 Creations To Show That You Deserve PAC 3 , Here Are The Tips You Can Follow To Improve Your Application .

• Fixing Grammatical And Spelling Errors
  • Creating Some PAC Creations And Showing It
  • Try To Freshen Up Your Application A Bit By Adding Colours To The Text And Increasing The Size
  • Adding More Details To Your Application And Try To Answer Questions In Proper Paragraphs Than Point Forms

If I See Effort Into Fixing The Mistakes I've Stated Above I Will Gladly Change My Decision

Good Luck! ,

Myth

Edited by Mythical

NEUTRAL.

Awesome guy, awesome at RP and building. However, there isnt much detail in your application. I would also like to see some examples. I know people may not be very good with PAC but If you are not very good at it I suggest looking at youtube videos for the basics or asking someone on the server to jump in call with you to teach you. 

More detail and some examples and I'll +1 you.

Best of luck,

Peguin/ Katie

Neutral Yes your are an upstanding Widow member who i do believe would be a great role model with pac3 but i feel like this application needs a bit more work. And as pinejack stated there are no examples and they are required on the application. I will be more than happy to reconsider my response when i see your examples till then its neutral for me

On 6/13/2018 at 1:40 PM, LorgarAurelian said:

+1

Good RPer, active and always training recruits. 

Good luck. ?

+1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, EpicEzale said:

Neutral, willing to change to a +1 in the future if you add more detail to you app.

goodluck

-rickle.

59 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Neutral, willing to change to a +1 in the future if you add more detail to you app.

goodluck

-rickle.

I am gonna +1 this pac application and here are my reasons

1 after spending a lot of time in discord talking and getting to know you I can say that abuse will not be an option.

2 the pacs are nice and would increase the amount of RP effect as you are around ST's so seeing this would just make their minds blow (that's not meant to be a statement of offence it's just for the new players) 

The parts you could fix is the detail and the grammar but that's not something that stands out to me as anyone who is around me sees me type Teh instead of the

Even though i left you in st's, I am changing to +1

After meeting Shader, I think that he is a great guy, and i seriously doubt he would abuse it