Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peguin

Hello from Peguin

I never really got around to actually introduce myself.

I am Peguin, at the moment I am Junior Clerk Katie in Regional Government. Feel free to abuse me in game like @Jman1308, my only General <3. However, in RP don't be surprised if I call shock if you go too far ;). As an OOC rank I am tier 1 for PAC (not sure if I should apply for 2), a donator and a junior event master. I have roughly 6 or so weeks of playtime (playtime got reset after server update). If you have any ideas for events please don't be afraid to propose it to me (!p Katie or send me a message over the forums). In game, I am currently working towards a promotion, being shock and riot secretary and getting closer to ISB head agent @Anthony.

P.S.

I would also like to thank everyone that I'm about to list for they're awesome input for either my RP experience or a fun time OOC.

@Carnifex - Abusing me, being the best eggifex (former Grand Inquisitor)

@addamcor - Hornet being the best ST brigadier,doing the best ST roasting ever and being a good bar man!

@Lincoln - Being the best BUREAU CHIEF a girl could wish for ;). Abusing me, awesome RP

@Emerald - Being a good lil Em. Awesome with PAC.

@Anthony - Best shoe shiner and best Head Agent a Katie could wish for ;).

@Mauler - Always loved the little TDMs we used to to in ISB HQ. Thanks Mauls for the fun times.

@Jman1308 - Being the most active Krennic. Best General and best at abusing me award in the span of 30 seconds. :D

@Flipps - "Letting me beat you" twice in a sith tourny. And carnifex necking in the end. Bagel boi flipps :).

@LimeStrider - Being a nice limestrider, giving me pats and cookies. Long time bud.

@Pavonis - Roasting everyone at being bad at flying XD. Being Pav.

@Gr8_Gatsby - Thanks Gats for being the best shock and riot commander! Pffft. DJ that likes jazz XD.

@Twinkie - For being a Twink. Pew pew.

@Vort - Best friendo. Best trainer!! Best advisor. Has all my appreciation. Thanks Vort for all your help. Wouldn't be here without you. 

@Blitz (icie) - Being a great guy, awesome ARC commander.

@RedTags - Thanks to Whitey, Wolf, Martibo, Welshy, Kosmos and Frank for being big bois of the server and making our experience an awesome one.

(Sorry if I missed anyone else that I've known for a long time or have haf a lot of interactions with me)

Kind regards,

Katie/ Peguin

Edited by Peguin
  • Upvote 1

Weren't you the person that killed me about 30 times this morning

Welcome to the server

;}

10 minutes ago, Joel said:

Weren't you the person that killed me about 30 times this morning

Welcome to the server

;}

Sshhhh hush now....

(Testing stuff)

Edited by Peguin

19 hours ago, Peguin said:

@Jman1308 - Being the most active Krennic. Best General and best at abusing me award in the span of 30 seconds. :D

*Cough* You brought it on yourself

Edited by Jman1308

Hmmm, I wasn't mentioned for carrying on the family tradition of shoe shining?

parksandrecmeme.gif.83bda5b5fafb43b74926aea4581222af.gif

Edited by Butcher232

@Butcher232

Shoe Shining is an art only the greatest & most powerful are capable of, A talented shoe shiner could go toe to toe with the Emperor himself, I knew it was too much power for the Empire to handle, I had to give it up and leave it at rest for the safety of us all.

Legend has it Luke Skywalker also learnt the arts of Shoe Shining between Ep. 5 and Ep. 6 which is why he could defeat Vader, its a very powerful skill only few are capable of.

• Shocked 1

Due to recent popularity of my shoe shining again I have created a Shoe Shining station (A knock off Whitey's (?) Droid charging station, regardless get memed @Whitey

Hey are you also proud of my shoe shining station Grandad? I just want your approval....

whitey.thumb.jpg.3b615ef82d599d3490bed9931ef6fc9e.jpg

20 hours ago, Anthony said:

Due to recent popularity of my shoe shining again I have created a Shoe Shining station (A knock off Whitey's (?) Droid charging station, regardless get memed @Whitey

Hey are you also proud of my shoe shining station Grandad? I just want your approval....

whitey.thumb.jpg.3b615ef82d599d3490bed9931ef6fc9e.jpg

You know I want your approval ant ❤️