PAC3 Tier 1 Application - Xane (Updated)

• Advisor

Issue has been reviewed and argumentative comments have been hidden.

Xane please remove any PACs with other members content even with permission to remove confusion. Any other issues please contact management team.

1 hour ago, Whitey said:

Issue has been reviewed and argumentative comments have been hidden.

Xane please remove any PACs with other members content even with permission to remove confusion. Any other issues please contact management team.

I'll update asap

24 minutes ago, LePaul said:

+1

Xane is trusted with PAC. He never misuse's his PAC Previliges and has done a lot to create RP for others with PAC on other servers. Not to mention the amount of PAC examples he has provided.

Totally agree with you Lepaul. I have seen Xane on many servers and with my interactions with him all I was given was respect and happiness, Xane is a very talented person with using pac who makes situation feel immersive and enjoyable, in my books I think he is worthy to hold a tier 1 position. Good luck Xane I hope you get it. +1

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, LePaul said:

+1

Xane is trusted with PAC. He never misuse's his PAC Previliges and has done a lot to create RP for others with PAC on other servers. Not to mention the amount of PAC examples he has provided.

agreed

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic