In Game Rank: Inquisitor

In Game Regiment: Sith Inquisitor

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 20h

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): 0 I believe (!warn isn't working

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: To take sits

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I have never been a moderator and I want to experience it. I will not abuse my powers

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: Joy and happiness

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Find their steamed and ban or warn them

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: Take him to a sit and ask why and if he doesn't give a proper answer warn him

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Tell them to stop and if they don't make a staff demotion appeal

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: permaban them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Chew

Severe Lack of detail is apparent. Go look at other T-Mod apps, most notably the accepted ones. Please pay attention to how much detail they have used, do not take this as an opportunity to copy and paste however. 

Edited by DeeDee

Hi Chew,

I appreciate that you have updated your application however it isn't exactly the best Application.

However, It is still not up to standards which is why I am going to give you a -1.

• Detail is Poor.
  • Low Playtime.
  • No idea who you are.
  • Not that active.

If you improve on what is listed here, I may consider changing my response.

Good Luck.

Edited by Emerald

@Chew Please edit your application so that you use the proper template provided.

Once you have edited this application applying the proper format, only then will this application be looked at.

Until then I would advise everyone to hold your responses.

• Upvote 1

• Insufficient Time Played
  • Wrong Format
  • Have No Idea Who You Are
  • Terrible Application 
  • Zero To No Effort Put Into Application

I Can't Tell If This Is Meant As A Joke , Not Trying To Be Mean But This Is Quite A Bad Application , But I'm Going To Give You The Benefit Of The Doubt And Assume You're Actually Trying Here Are Some Tips For You.

• Spending More Effort Into Adding Details Into Your Application
  • Also Try Getting At Least 1 Week Before Applying . One Of The Rules In Applying                                                             8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.  

• Getting More Well Known Among The Community

If I See You Putting More Effort In Your Application And  In The Community , I Will Consider Changing My Decision

Good Luck ! ,

Myth.

Edited by Mythical

Neutral 

Chew is on of the inquisitors heis very helpful and fun to be around and would probably make a good moderator

But

There is almost no detail in his application 

There is one thing I think you would need to improve on which is jumping to conclusions other than that just improve you word count to around 500 at least 

Good luck

(PS you use !warns to get the warns)

On 5/9/2018 at 8:29 PM, Mythical said:

• Insufficient Time Played
  • Wrong Format
  • Have No Idea Who You Are
  • Terrible Application 
  • Zero To No Effort Put Into Application

I Can't Tell If This Is Meant As A Joke , Not Trying To Be Mean But This Is One Of The Worst Applications I Have Ever Seen , But I'm Going To Give You The Benefit Of The Doubt And Assume You're Actually Trying Here Are Some Tips For You.

• Spending More Effort Into Adding Details Into Your Application
  • Also Try Getting At Least 1 Week Before Applying . One Of The Rules In Applying                                                             8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.  

• Getting More Well Known Among The Community

If I See You Putting More Effort In Your Application And  In The Community , I Will Consider Changing My Decision

Good Luck ! ,

Myth.

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. 

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- More detailed effort in your application
- Reach the minimum play time before applying

Take all the feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks