Steam Details

Steam Name: SpringRolls

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95010787
(Steam 64 76561198150287302 

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150287302/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 63-RTS Smoke

In Game Rank: Staff Sergeant

Regiment: Riot (Longest Serving Trooper in all SK/RT, in the regiment since 6/12/2017)

Time Played : Before Update, 1w 3hrs  (No Screenshot) , After Update 8hrs 42 mins 46 seconds 240019303_Screenshot(38).png.022c9c7a3bd20e3ddea75abc31bb06bc.png

Added New Photos So Please Take That Into Account.

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I am learning in single player, however i am willing to learn more about it and will look up some tutorials on it. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC : I think that I should be trusted with pac because i'm not a minge, and I wont mess around with it and try to get my self in trouble. In all my time on the sever i have only been arrested 3 times 2 of those were part of a live training demo. I also have proven myself to be trust worthy as being a staff sergeant you have to train recruits and you have to train them up to standards. i also have been quit helpful to my regiment, and in my opinion have proven myself to be a dedicated member of the IG community. 

Why do you want access to PAC: I would like access to pac so that i can make my rp experience and others rp experience better, I want to bring my own flare to my model and i want to put something that i feel proud of onto my model. I think that it could also help riot/shock stand out as a regiment and it would allow us to enhance the rp and play experience for everyone.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC: I think that i deserve pac, as it would be a great addition to my regiment rp and server-wide rp, i dont intend to use pac to minge and break rules. Im always trying to improve my game play and the immersion for everyone, and i believe that pac3 can help me in doing what i want to do. In my many hours spent on the server i have always offered my services to people and have generally been a nice guy all round. 

PS. Thanks for taking the time to read this :) 

63-RTS Smoke

A Few of My Pacs.

Added New Photos So Please Take That Into Account that some of the responses are outdated.

(Removed my first few attempts pictures and replaced them, if you want to see how far i have come they are in the comments section.)

Active Duty Uniform 

(Rank Will Be Changed Due to Finding Out What The Proper Rank is thanks @EpicEzale)

Updated Rank

175545108_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.a59e0903fe87f39238ded6375478e395.png

Hologram (toggled when i talk in chat)

728170781_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.d64c728cb4353905ce6d74a36fda0094.png

Non Active Duty Uniform

(WIP)

2020513617_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.5882ad412283606ec4fb05a67f57e891.png

(Non Lore Stuff, Such as Helmet Will be Removed, Just Messing With What Looks Cool :))

Other Models

Secretary Answering Phone

631998656_Screenshot(53).thumb.png.13959be1192b18684076ce75dbd473ec.png

Vader Choking a Bad Boi

1366293846_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.bcb9242c3505f1b69a3e34f0a7023f04.png

Edited by Smoke
Adding New Photos

Neutral

Could you please provide some pac3 creations to show how capable you are in pac

My first few Pac creations, just to show how far i have come.

Screenshot (41).png

1474193904_Screenshot(42).thumb.png.34b1488dbedc45d4cf008be16346f337.png

Edited by Smoke
Added Pictures

Neutral

Your PAC3s feel very basic and boring, If you're able to improve them and make them more 'unique', I would consider changing my response.

Good Luck.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

Your PAC3s feel very basic and boring, If you're able to improve them and make them more 'unique', I would consider changing my response.

Good Luck.

Yeah, I believe you can do more. Try and learn the basics of pac and incorporate em. And maybe create entirely new playermodels with a basic ST model!

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

Good Luck.

1 minute ago, Allucious said:

+1

Great Member

Active

Friendly.

Average PACs

Yep! Great improvement my dude! Changing to a +1. Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 Even though I don't know you, you seem to be a good player! Your PAC3 creations are nice & your application is good.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:01 PM, EpicEzale said:

+1 Even though I don't know you, you seem to be a good player! Your PAC3 creations are nice & your application is good.

• Like 1

I'm not asking for you to be the best at PAC3, but I feel like you sound spend a bit of time improving you skills. Regardless; it's a good app, but I think more examples would be better.

idkmeme.gif.9559b02af35180dcb76c44e4d8afaf2c.gif

(Neutral.)

Edited by Butcher232
Some answers were clarified by @Smoke.

@Butcher232, i didn't get my pac stuff online, when i looked up what a ssgt rank was and went to images this is what it showed, i made the rank my self.imperial_ncos_and_soldiers_by_tounushi.thumb.png.5146ad6df3a3773bcffa7410fc8df180.png

dont worry i read the pac rules :)

Edited by Smoke

Just now, Smoke said:

@Butcher232, i didn't get my pac stuff online, i meant the ranking when i looked up what a ssgt rank was and went to images this is what it showed, i made the rank my self.imperial_ncos_and_soldiers_by_tounushi.thumb.png.5146ad6df3a3773bcffa7410fc8df180.png

Oh, thankyou for the clarification.

+1

decent pacs

I haven't seen you much but in the times I have you have been friendly and I would trust you with pac3

• Like 1

Eh, I think that these are pretty average pacs and you could do some good given a bit more practice, but for now I am going to give you a NEUTRAL because you don't really stand out to me.