In Game Regiment:

Regional Government

Time Played (Before Reset)  

1 Week 10 Hours

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before

Yes, I used it on Galactic Empire, and in Single Player

Why should you be trusted with PAC3

I am a very trustworthy person, I would never abuse PAC and never do anything i'm not allowed to, I use PAC respectably and only to create a more in-depth character and roleplay experience, I understand that PAC will be taken off me at anytime for any reason, I promise to be respectable, and keep it  very simple with only minor touch ups and improvements.

Why do you want access to PAC3 

I would like PAC access to create a more in-depth character profile for myself as Hex, I would use PAC3 to individualise myself from the standard model and make a more recognisable individual model. I wont do anything obscene, immature or offensive in any way. I will use PAC 3mostly to make myself look more identifiable and different from the other Standard Models. I would also like to have more practice and learn things from others about PAC3

Why do you believe you deserve PAC

I think I deserve PAC because I believe I can be trusted with it, I believe that I should be able to use it, because I know myself that I can use it responsibly and respectably. On the server I am very respectable, and would only use PAC as such. I understand that my PAC3's are basic but I would like to improve them dramatically, My PAC is simple and I have only been using PAC for a few weeks but I have great Ideas that I would like to apply.

PAC3 Examples

717802432_Screenshot(133).thumb.png.53642c71960bc863b59c90ef67be5479.png1600454524_Screenshot(134).thumb.png.5f2af9de772211f8bff56dc67836f1d2.png102131846_Screenshot(137).thumb.png.0a102070606a77c32521e46fc81b3f58.png

816245735_Screenshot(135).thumb.png.fb143caa832be41891dad679a241004b.png

Edited by JudasisHex
  • Upvote 2

+1

Active

Friendly

Great member of ALD

and hey, there's me in your picture

+1 

As principal secretary I can say for certain that Hex has only ever wanted to improve his roleplay experience as a member of ALD.

Giving him access to PAC would improve his own RP as well as anyone that would interact with him in a RP scenario (serving drinks, presenting reports, data and other tasks pertaining to ALD).

Neutral

Reason I say this is because of one other thing, I have never seen you on the server. Or maybe it's just me.
I'm willing to change this to a +1 once I've seen and met you.

Good luck!
- Zeta 

7 hours ago, Zeta said:

Neutral

Reason I say this is because of one other thing, I have never seen you on the server. Or maybe it's just me.
I'm willing to change this to a +1 once I've seen and met you.

Good luck!
- Zeta 

Neutral

but your pac creations need to be more unique

+1

As the Executive Secretary of the Administrative & Logistics Division, I can say that Hex is as trustworthy as they can get.                                                                                                                                            

Since recruiting him into the Regiment, He has not been the most active but I believe that can improve.

• Would not Abuse
  •  Good Intentions with PAC3
  • Trustworthy
  • Detailed Application 

Good Luck.

Edited by Emerald

Very inactive. Haven't seen him engage in RP once while on the server. Often spreading rumors and lying to superiors to get former friends in trouble (very petty thing to do). Possibly power hungry.

Also very simple and bland PACs. No creativity.

No hard feelings.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, Jagar said:

Very inactive. Haven't seen him engage in RP once while on the server. Often spreading rumors and lying to superiors to get former friends in trouble (very petty thing to do). Possibly power hungry.

No hard feelings.

Wow, Everything you have listed here is completely incorrect.

• Inactive?, You only joined the Server 2 days ago, He has been on for 4 Weeks without missing a day..
  • He doesn't engage in RP?, He is in Government, He does everything that is expected of him, I don't think he would still be in Government if he "never roleplays"..
  • Spreading Rumours and Lying to superiors?, Please tell me how he has lied to superiors and spread rumours.
  • Power Hungry? What makes you think that, Tell me.. I would like to know.

You only joined the server officially 2 days ago or you've just been extremely inactive, Don't see how you can know all this in such a short amount of time..

@Jagar

Edited by Emerald
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jagar said:

No hard feelings.

hmmm, Interesting...

Like emerald said above Hex is a crazy roleplayer on the server who is always willing to help whenever possible. I would like to also point out that these PACs might not be close to Lime's or Chef's crazy cool PACs but they suit his character and the role he plays on the server. PACs do not need to be seen from a miles away (they can like I got no hate for people that have PACs like that) but some of the greatest PACs I've seen are small simple ideas like for an example; Hex has glasses on his player model... That's cool, I like it.

Back to the main topic - Hex you are a crazy roleplayer, really active, super nice & may I add you never spread rumors or lye to superiors.

It's a +1 from me

Good Luck

31 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Wow, Everything you have listed here is completely incorrect.

• Inactive?, You only joined the Server 2 days ago, He has been on for 4 Weeks without missing a day..
  • He doesn't engage in RP?, He is in Government, He does everything that is expected of him, I don't think he would still be in Government if he "never roleplays"..
  • Spreading Rumours and Lying to superiors?, Please tell me how he has lied to superiors and spread rumours.
  • Power Hungry? What makes you think that, Tell me.. I would like to know.

You only joined the server officially 2 days ago or you've just been extremely inactive, Don't see how you can know all this in such a short amount of time..

@Jagar

Just because you haven't seen/heard him do it, doesn't mean he hasn't. Just my personal experience with him.

Like I said, no hard feelings.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Jagar said:

Just because you haven't seen/heard him do it, doesn't mean he hasn't. Just my personal experience with him.

Like I said, no hard feelings.

I would like to know how he has lied and spread rumours, Aswell as apparently being "Power Hungry"..

• Upvote 1

Whenever Hex has to come down to Shock/Riot tryouts, He has always showed the willingness to RP, With his pac he can only enhance the RP and thats what I am looking for.

+1

+1  always enjoy seeing Government  pacs and with emerald at his side to help i believe hex will be a perfect role model with pac3