Allucious Staff (Trial Moderator) Application V2

27 minutes ago, Cody said:

-1 Reasons:

1. Firstly, we have a rule in the staff team that you are not able to be staff on another server while you are staff on Imperial Gaming. From what you are saying you are still staff on this other called "Hyplex". So if you really wanted to be staff on our server you would have quite the other server and shown you are committed to IG.
  2. Second you say you are active, but in your own words you say this "I've been a Trial Mod on a server called Innovative gaming, But I've gone inactive."  You are saying you are active but got removed from your last staff position because you went in active. Then we have Twinkie telling us this: So you get removed from mod on another server for inactivity, then you show you are continuing to repeat the behaviour of going inactive again on Imperial Gaming. So are you really going to be active? or jut go inactive like you have in the past....you say "I've managed to keep may rank" this being on the Hyplex server, who knows how you have kept it with how inactive you must be.
  3. You have only just have a week game time. The minimum amount required for staff and in my opinion you do not have the experience on our server with that amount of play time.
  4. You again point out in the what can you bring to the staff team section(see quote below). I would have thought that someone so active might have closer to two weeks game time with how active you apparently are and board, not knowing what to do with your time....
  5. Idk what servers you come from prior to this but you say "there are a group of people who I'd consider "the elites"  Imperial Gaming has no interested in a tier system of members. Everyone is equal and no one person is treated differently or seen as more important then anyone else. Now you say this as a good thing in your statement but what you are implying is that you will show a great deal of favouritism towards your so called 'elite' people that you see. You may not believe this but that is how psychology works. So essentially you be ineffective in a moderation position do to your bias towards to elite.

So my final thoughts, I'd rather not have someone on the staff team that hits their inactivity, and repeated inactive behaviour within later repetitive paragraphs talking about their grammar being fantastic. Because tbh anyone that goes to school can type a half decent sentences, this isn't a book writing club, its a staff team. And if your punishments and admin sits are going to be as long as your punishments, there is an issue in itself.

About me being staff on both servers, On "Hyplex" I resigned from being a staff member on their's server long time ago, You can also check on their forum that I don't have the rank of Moderator anymore. I also stopped playing DarkRP long time ago too. When I've gone inactive for 3 weeks, It's urgent for me, I wouldn't go inactive if I'm able to. And about the "Innovative gaming" I left because I never played on that server because I decided to move to IG and like this server more and also, It's an UK server so it would be a problem for me as the timezone is different. I'm also trying to get my playtime up and know the server more. I'm not really treats people differently, I can talk to anyone normally, Not like I hate someone or something. I've also removed the parts where I talks about my grammar, I'm not telling that my grammar is fantastic, I'm trying to say that I'm average at using grammar. So I decided to remove the 3 parts where I talked about my grammar.

Thanks for reading my application, I'll try to improve myself more and more.

Edited by Allucious
  1. If you are not staff on there server why have your worded your application so badly as to suggest you are staff on that server. I thought you were goof with your grammatical skills....
  2. Yes things come up in life that are urgent. But it takes 30 seconds to send a discord or Steam message. Which can be done anywhere in the world away from a computer on your phone.

My points still stand.

• Not enough time on the server.
  • Track record of going inactive without warning and getting removed from other servers staff teams because of it.
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cody said:
  1. If you are not staff on there server why have your worded your application so badly as to suggest you are staff on that server. I thought you were goof with your grammatical skills....
  2. Yes things come up in life that are urgent. But it takes 30 seconds to send a discord or Steam message. Which can be done anywhere in the world away from a computer on your phone.

My points still stand.

• Not enough time on the server.
  • Track record of going inactive without warning and getting removed from other servers staff teams because of it.

I'm sorry, I'll be more active and If I need to go inactive again, I'll be sure I'll tell everyone I know, But I probably won't go inactive for a long time.

Thanks for reviewing my application.

• Whitey locked this topic