• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zeta

Zeta's Event Master Application

Steam Name: [IG] Zeta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64335114

In Game Name and Rank: 996th Private Zeta Jr

Time Played (Server Time): 2 weeks, 9 hours (18 Hours since the server update)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): Nope.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I've been an event staff on only one server and that server is called Drill Gaming, 
though it has shut down.

Why are you applying to be an event master: 

I am applying because I have taken an interest in writing lately as you can see with my backstory, due to this I wanted to write out events
and see what I create and what I thought of. I've also wanted to give out to the community and take on a bigger role in it. As I've never really applied
for any staff positions. 

What can you bring to the event master team:

Allowing me into the staff team, I would not be running the generic run-n-gun events or "do this, and that" events because I believe those are bland.
Instead, I would do more passive roleplay events in ORDER to encourage roleplay within the community, this isn't a roleplay server for nothing. 
I would also create a friendly environment where everything and everyone is involved in events. 

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people:

As an actor on another server that's NA based, I've been asking various favoured event masters on the server on what makes their events enjoyable. 
Which is including every single player in the server to have something to do. Basically having the battalions do something, this paired with unique
and juicy event ideas that I will try to create up. Would create an enjoyable event which in-return gain positive feedback from the player-base.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I do know the commands that are important to event making such as "!resize", "!hp", "!cloak", "!god", "!model" and so on.
Though, I am still a newbie at ULX commands.

Anything else you would like to add:

I also enjoy acting in events and take roleplay pretty seriously, as seen by the voice changer I use.
As for that, I wanted to move my acting "career" a step further and becoming a full-fledged event master.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:

Two Mercs and The Empire

Event Idea 2:

A Tangled Situation!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied
8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Zeta
became PFC
  • Upvote 1

While some of your event ideas are inspired, there will be MANY problems in execution.  Having 5 map changes overall (2nd event) will totally kill ether the player count or the server.  There are writing inconsistencies, the rank of event characters changes thought.  I have alto noticed that you can be a bit immature at times.

38 minutes ago, goliath said:

While some of your event ideas are inspired, there will be MANY problems in execution.  Having 5 map changes overall (2nd event) will totally kill ether the player count or the server.  There are writing inconsistencies, the rank of event characters changes thought.  I have alto noticed that you can be a bit immature at times.

^Agreed , -1

Neutral, your events are pretty cool but as an event master you've got to think more about how to players will react to what you're giving them.

For example: "ISB then brings back the two mercenaries and tells the navy that they’ve made a deal with them", You're going to need to think of ways that your event characters will seal this deal with ISB. ISB is not fond of making deals that they keep, so if them breaking their deal impacts the way the event goes, you need to think of that as well.

As for what Proctor stated above; you haven't been an Event Master on IG before, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't know about the map changing problem. However, there's an easy fix by just using the Star Wars universe map where you can fly to different planets.

1 hour ago, Keta said:

Neutral, your events are pretty cool but as an event master you've got to think more about how to players will react to what you're giving them.

For example: "ISB then brings back the two mercenaries and tells the navy that they’ve made a deal with them", You're going to need to think of ways that your event characters will seal this deal with ISB. ISB is not fond of making deals that they keep, so if them breaking their deal impacts the way the event goes, you need to think of that as well.

As for what Proctor stated above; you haven't been an Event Master on IG before, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't know about the map changing problem. However, there's an easy fix by just using the Star Wars universe map where you can fly to different planets.

I agree fully with what Keta and Proctor has stated. You've put in quite a lot into the event ideas but ypu need to adapt them to the server and how people think. You can be immature at times and I haven't really seen you do too much whilst in navy. When you decide to be an event character I see you mucking around at times. If you change this my opinion will also change. NEUTRAL.

See my updated comment below

Edited by Fish

+1

I believe that Zeta can alter his application, and he may not know the problems with changing maps, for example the player base dies sometimes when a map change occurs.

Zeta has put a lot of effort into his events, and this shows that if he is accepted, he will probably put this amount of effort into his events as he has shown here.

Zeta is very kind, and knows when to have some fun whilst being serious. As Goliath said, sometimes he is immature, but I believe that Zeta would be able to work on this to better himself.

Good luck,

Twinkie 

• Like 1

Sorry if this counts as a bump but I wanted to say thank you all for the criticism. I’ve sorted it out with pinejack for the second event and I might scrap it entirely, I’m willing to make another event since I like to write. As to what Keta said, I would try and tweak my first event also and that goes for the second event.

Edited by Zeta

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

I believe that Zeta can alter his application, and he may not know the problems with changing maps, for example the player base dies sometimes when a map change occurs.

Zeta has put a lot of effort into his events, and this shows that if he is accepted, he will probably put this amount of effort into his events as he has shown here.

Zeta is very kind, and knows when to have some fun whilst being serious. As Goliath said, sometimes he is immature, but I believe that Zeta would be able to work on this to better himself.

Good luck,

Twinkie 

+1

• Like 1

I am going to Neutral, your app seems good only thing I don't know a lot about you on the server and for your time on the server that's quite surprising.

6 hours ago, Peguin said:

I agree fully with what Keta and Proctor has stated. You've put in quite a lot into the event ideas but ypu need to adapt them to the server and how people think. You can be immature at times and I haven't really seen you do too much whilst in navy. When you decide to be an event character I see you mucking around at times. If you change this my opinion will also change. NEUTRAL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

Good luck,

Twinkie 

^  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

Good luck,

Twinkie 

Changing my opinion to. +1

pretty cool kid.

me and him were discussing different event ideas to replace his 2nd event so far he has taken the feed back that Goliath gave and has improved on it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

Good luck,

Twinkie 

• Like 1

Feedback

Heya Zeta,

You have an outstanding application and I can tell you are eager to do events,
You will be considered for a trial postion if the community can see you more
mature (Not that you aren't.) 

Thanks,

-Welshy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Welshy said:

Feedback

Heya Zeta,

You have an outstanding application and I can tell you are eager to do events,
You will be considered for a trial postion if the community can see you more
mature (Not that you aren't.) 

Thanks,

-Welshy

Hi Welshy! I was going to bump this application and update my 2nd event which I had just finished.

Bump.

UPDATE:

I have left SK and joined RG, and then left again and became a 996th Trooper.

+1

Zeta is a very active member of the community while at some time he can be a bit immature he is mostly mature and RPs very well. his event ideas are very detailed and I believe that most people would have fun in them.

but as keta said with so much detail in them you expect them to go exactly that way you will need backup plans for if something doesn't go the way you want other than that good luck

• Like 1