Whitey

Tyren's Tier 1 Application

Tyren cannot access the forums so I'm putting up the application for the member.

Steam details:

Steam name: Angus

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:85099134

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130463996/

In game details:

In game name: Tyren Zueoth

In game rank: Navy Able Crewman

In game regiment: Navy

Time played: 3 days 20 hours and 25 mins (i can't provide a screenshot i couldn't see my playtime for some reason and needed to get another person to tell me. If you need proof please come to me when im only and check)

PAC3 questions:

Have i used pac before?

Yes, i used pac on another server called poseidon, when it was open to the public everyone started using it, so i started practicing and spend hours upon hours doing pac 3. When they closed pac 3, only a select few amount of people were given pac. I was granted permission to use pac and used it for the rest of my time on poseidon.

Why should i be trusted with pac3?

I think i should be trusted with pac 3, i responsible enough to understand the consequences of misuse of pac3, and am responsible enough to take the blame or punishment for whatever i do. I believe pac can be used for many situations such as events to make it more alive for even other people.

Why do i want access to pac 3?

I want access to pac 3 due to its extensive range of possibilities of things to do, such as change player models for different events (Such as snowy or desert areas) (with admin permission). In my time of using pac 3 on other servers i have found it can enhance not only your own, but also others RP experience. Such as having different ways to walk (Hands behind your back) Different stances such as attention and standed ease. It would be a great way to express RP.

Why do i deserve pac 3?

I think i deserve pack 3 for multiple reasons, first off, being my intentions for what i want to use pac for. I want to use to only to RP and enhance others and my own experience on the server. I understand that there are consequences for the misuse of pac 3, which is why i am going to be very careful and make sure that i take time using pac 3.  Secondly, i think pac is a great way to expand others interest in getting more involved with the server and its community, i believe that using pac can inspire others to work there way up as well.

Pac 3 examples:

s7keq76Pfg8M2IjLMUa1kHSwtFZ0Q0Lj6J53kp-_La1wXVGpKYT5Os5bZA5QtPT4LAxKqDGTTNXAU599TtTZdM2tp2hUXqwoPjy20dAJweMBMPlFgh3rX_PQawHwipfuyuhKIzB-

^

Has a Mech eye, and has a grenade strapped to his belt (it moves and dangles when
i walk)

n4hopUkAWFezD5jTb9Hcan0-NM9Vx8aCfa_I5y0l0ldZ5CfdUf0idKb1E4kSEdmASf-DS3XS3ynUasfgrKyB2y3FoFu5wNG4zSahnwV-ujXwo6iKkekdpzz9miIQVlODkYeNStqs

^

Example of my ability to but other playermodels heads on others. (neither of those two playermodels are my actual player model, the top image is my model and i changed it to this using pac, the head and the suit are not one model, i put the head on the body)

7CfXrX6tnx19ftJ5yOD-CFPrFJuQKxp61c7c1UCNDRb13AzvUOVLr69XJ1S6kTpeOiAVSMYRZrNQ-tA3_9TyXHA-Q-DRQ_DWtcJLlwCP9MuECMeyMZtVE9zVpmrPr-gSKqhWuiLQ

^

Sith holocron, push to toggle button, im sure its been seen before but still.

Neutral

You seem to have good intentions with PAC3, However your playtime is a bit too low.

• Good Intentions
  • Good Application
  • Low Playtime
  • Not known enough

Good Luck.

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

You seem to have good intentions with PAC3, However your playtime is a bit too low.

• Good Intentions
  • Good Application
  • Low Playtime
  • Not known enough

Good Luck.

+1!
Like Emerald said above, you have good intentions and a great, clean application! I've met you in navy and you're really great at roleplaying. But still, get well-known first and such. But for me, it's a +1

+1

As others have said before, It seems that you have good intentions, you show basic understanding of PAC 3 , and you seem to be a nice guy. I hope you can get it and be able to further improve you RP and PAC skills c:

• Like 1

Neutral

• Decent Pacs
  • Decent Application
  • I Don't Really Know You 
  • Low Playtime

Even Though I Gave A Neutral , If You Can Get More Well Known Among The Community And Get Your Playtime Up , I Will Be Willing To Change My Decision

15 hours ago, Anthony said:

+1

As others have said before, It seems that you have good intentions, you show basic understanding of PAC 3 , and you seem to be a nice guy. I hope you can get it and be able to further improve you RP and PAC skills c:

On 4/28/2018 at 4:50 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

• Good Intentions
  • Good Application
  • Low Playtime
  • Not known enough

Good Luck.

agreed would also like to see a few more examples 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

• Good Intentions
  • Good Application
  • Low Playtime
  • Not known enough

Good Luck.

Neutral 

Goodluck

-Rickle

On 4/28/2018 at 4:50 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

• Good Intentions
  • Good Application
  • Low Playtime
  • Not known enough

Good Luck.