Pugsfordayz

Kolto Em Application

Steam Name: Pugsfordayz

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly?: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163886415

In-game name and rank: Cleuna Marr (Kolto) Cheif Engineer

Time Played: 2 weeks 4 days 14 hours +

Why are you applying for this position?: I want to be EM to get closer to the community, I think I've got what it takes to run successful events. I also want to be event so I can help the server and make it a funner place by accepting me I can be on everyday to help and host at least 3 events a week. I also want to Manage events that run properly and don't go out of hand.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: I have staff experience on many other servers such as Brace gaming, Doppler gaming, Strybos rp, Sandbox server, Carbon gaming and I almost know every ULX command, I am also very active and believe I am known well throughout the community. I've never abuse any sorts of power given to me weather it be Pac 3 or MOD I would never abuse as i believe any one who abuses should either be removed from there role or banned!

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them: No but i've been staff on many Brace gaming, Doppler gaming, Strybos rp, Sandbox server, Carbon gaming

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: I Can do at least 3 events a week that will be fun and enjoyable for everyone and I will do my best to not have the slimier event ideas. I will also try to include as many regiments and people in my events as I know certain regiments can be excluded from times. I also want to make a new feel for events on IG as I know we have great EM's but would like to bring new twist into events that I make.

Anything else you would like to add: Yes I wish to be Event Master because there are little event masters and I really like the server and want to help make it more enjoyable and fun I also want to help bring more people to the server and by letting me be event master i will also host several events weekly. I also know a lot of people on the server and believe I can make quite good events.  I've also never Abused any staff power ever given to me because i thinks its precious and should never be used the wrong way.

Events Are in the Google Doc:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pO1L5JYidn3J15JFRTYps54b2ak8zT8_2RuGejGUwm8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Pugsfordayz

Switching to Neutral for now as he has fixed up his app. I'll examine it later to determine my final vote.

Edited by DeeDee

1 hour ago, DeeDee said:

You need more information in your app, your answers are lacking length. Also structure your events in an easier to read format. Long singlur paragraphs are hard to follow and often don't include enough detail such as enemy HP and loadouts. 

Also, This is not personal at all. but: -1

You have just copy pasted your answers from your last app. I've tried to help you, but you ignored what I was trying to teach you. You haven't taken on my advice, and this just shows laziness. If you want to stand a chance at receiving EM, You must put some effort in here. A big defining factor of your denial last time was lack of effort in your app. Do not repeat this in the worst way possible with copy paste.

From what i can read it seems you made your app quickly and didn't add to much detail what could help things. You could edit and show what your roles on these other servers showing people you have the experince of being a EM. I think if you just took a little bit of time to add a few things in your app then people would +1,

adding i would be happy to change my -1 to Netural or +1 if more Info is added as I know your mature  but the effort still needs to be there.

1 hour ago, Marlin said:

From what i can read it seems you made your app quickly and didn't add to much detail what could help things. You could edit and show what your roles on these other servers showing people you have the experince of being a EM. I think if you just took a little bit of time to add a few things in your app then people would +1,

adding i would be happy to change my -1 to Netural or +1 if more Info is added as I know your mature  but the effort still needs to be there.

I was going to write a NEUTRAL respond because you're incredibly great at rping but from what I can see, the app seems to be rushed. Honestly, I was like you back then. If you want to be successful as EM you gotta show dedication. But for now, a -1 like Marlin said and the others.

3 hours ago, DeeDee said:

You need more information in your app, your answers are lacking length. Also structure your events in an easier to read format. Long singlur paragraphs are hard to follow and often don't include enough detail such as enemy HP and loadouts. 

You have just copy pasted your answers from your last app. I've tried to help you, but you ignored what I was trying to teach you. You haven't taken on my advice, and this just shows laziness. If you want to stand a chance at receiving EM, You must put some effort in here. A big defining factor of your denial last time was lack of effort in your app. Do not repeat this in the worst way possible with copy paste.

Neutral

I know you will make a great EM, but your gonna have to improve your app. Please contact me if you want any advice during the application process

Again thank you for the feedback i have spent my time editing MY events and my application I hope I have fixed everything up I also hoped i changed some of your minds Again thank you for all the feedback!

15 hours ago, DeeDee said:

Sorry i didn't get to finish editing the main application This morning i had to go out So i could only do the Event part However I am now back and am going to start work on the main part

Changing -1 to a Neutral

You showed dedication, I tell you that. You edited your app accordingly. In regarding to about you hosting "3 events a week", it's not about how many events you can host. It's about how good it is and also your events are still meh, it still looks kinda generic to me so try and spice it up a little.

Good luck man!
- Zeta

Feedback

Heya Kolto,

You have an outstanding application and your mind is in the right place.
However your attitude towards others I have noticed could be improved, 
if you improve this you will be definitely considered for a trial period.

Thanks,

-Welshy

Edited by Welshy

23 hours ago, Welshy said:

Feedback

Heya Kolto,

Thanks,

-Welshy

Will do thankyou

I believe you need sometime to work on this application. I suggest if your application does get denied and you decide to make a new one you put a lot of thought into it and really spend some time adding detail to it. Due to the reason above I am going to have to go with -1 for now until you improve and add more detail to this application.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:53 PM, Marlin said:

You have a good application as Welshy stated but from my experience's I've had with you..You have rather irritable temper

I'd recommend talking to some Event Master's about how challenging the role can be.

If you'd like more information on why this is a -1 rather then a Neutral come talk to me in TS or In-game sometime.

On 5/9/2018 at 7:28 PM, Welshy said:

Feedback

Heya Kolto,

Thanks,

-Welshy

Whilst I am bumping this I have to remind people I have completely changed this from when I first uploaded this so it would be appreaciated if you could go through and fell if meccercary change your vote thank you