Marlin

Marlin's Support App

Steam Name: {IG} Marlin

Steam 64ID:  76561198306138530

In game name and rank: Senior Operative Marlin

How old are you?: 18

Time Played: 5 Weeks 5 Days and 4 Hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why are you applying for this position?: I'm applying for this position as I want to help the community in anyway I can. if anyone has any problems in game or with the TS I can try to help them to the best of my abilitys and I personally think any Member/Player has a right to seek assistance if needed as everyone should get to enjoy what our server has to provide  and all of the Fun times that follow

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us: I think you giving me the opportunity to show the skills and the help I could provide to Players who seek assistance as I'm on everyday from 1-2 hours upto 6-8 Hours especially in the TS even when i'm not ingame I stay there to talk to friends and answer Questions if im asked.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes I have been staff on 2 servers Listed Below.

Mod on DG SWOTR (Don't visit or go on the server anymore)

T-Mod on DG imperial RP (Shut Down)

Mod on Imperial Gaming (Still Mod)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:  2 But once i talked to a Staff Member they we're removed for being false or wrong

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?: Yes I Understand that Being a Support Member I would need to join and help any Player/Member who is in need of help

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?: Yes I understand that being a Support Member means i'm not a Staff Member

Anything else you would like to add: Any criticism is welcomed as I would love to hear what people have to say if thats Positive or Negative any questions either PM ingame or in TS or just leave a comment on this App

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1

• Mature
  • Active
  • Well-Known Among The Community
  • Always Willing To Help Improve The Server

Marlin Would Be A Great Candidate For Support Team [Reasons Stated Above ^]

Good Luck!

17 minutes ago, Gr8_Gatsby said:

+1

Marlin has a great personality, He is kind and can keep calm during bad times

+1