Steam Details

Steam Name: Woflpack

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:109301508

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178868745/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Gatsby

In Game Rank: Commander

In Game Regiment: Shock/Riot Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):20180427130954_1.jpg.cf59184127dfb06e01a38c5f31f5223a.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): One for fail RPing during an event when I was pushed out of the ship

Have you had any bans (If so state them): None

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Santos RP/ Maze RP 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: Moderators have a huge role as a part of a community, They are usually one of the aspects that make a community Good or bad. For Example, If a new player calls for help or a Moderator, and the Moderator fails to be nice and calm, It ruins the face of the community. Moderators also have to ensure that Roleplay is being enforced at all times, to ensure that everyone is having a Stress free- Fun time on the server. They also try their best to ensure smooth and clean services thru a player's time on the server

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:  I am applying for the moderation team to give back, Whenever I have called an admin or a moderator, I have gotten what I am in need of or ensure what is right or wrong. I want to do the same for the newer players that join the server, I want to ensure that the community can actually fully call, Imperial Gaming as their second home. It is not only my personal thoughts that have played a part to my decision, Multiple players of the community have motivated me to make this application, Have given me the right reminders of what I am capable of doing. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I have the willingness to learn thru whatever it is that I will go thru. I will bring Calm and Neutral minded solutions to any problem that occurs whenever and wherever. Mostly keeping a straight mind towards any problem, to ensure a fast and quick solution to any bumps that occur player to player. Also trying my best to bring a cheerful mod to any situation needed to be and serious thru the periods we need to be.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do? I would 1st check the damage logs to ensure the suspect(s), Then narrow my search down to the recent disconnected players that match the mass RDMer, Then locate his/her username then warn them for, Mass RDM and DC to void admin sit

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would 1st talk to the victim to get his/her part of the story, If any screenshots of chat or video that he/she has. Then I would talk to the person who bullied, Get his/her story, and if he has lied ( Only if I have screenshots ), Then I would give him/her a Harsh Verbal warning and spectate him/her, If he/she goes back to bully, Warn them for player disrespect 

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would suggest him/her to stop 1st, Maybe try talk them down, If not, I have Shadow play recording at all time, I will send that recording to the management team or make a staff report, Whatever the case be, always keep calm thru the situation 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would get a screenshot of the chat if it is typed, or get video is it was said, Then i would ask an admin to take further steps and providing him with the screenshot or Video I have.... This has to be done quickly before it gets out of hand

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Gr8_Gatsby
  • Upvote 1

+1 Active, Amazing Person, Amazing Roleplayer and Very mature 

Edited by ANiX
  • Like 1

A Huge +1 Great Guy, Always on, a very good Roleplayer, Mature, Respectful, Responsible, 

• Like 1

+1

Gatsby would be an excellent choice and would do great within the Staff Team.

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Serious
  • Loyal
  • Detailed Application
  • It's Gatsby.

Good Luck!

Edited by Emerald
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

• Very active
  • Responsible
  • Great application

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

+1

• Very active
  • Responsible
  • Great application

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Massive +1 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

• Very active
  • Responsible
  • Great application

agreed +1

• Like 1

+1

• Mature
  • Active
  • Great Application
  • Well-Known
  • Friendly

I Feel That Gatsby Would Be A Great Choice For T-Mod For All The Reasons Stated Above.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mythical said:

+1

• Mature
  • Active
  • Great Application
  • Well-Known
  • Friendly

I Feel That Gatsby Would Be A Great Choice For T-Mod For All The Reasons Stated Above.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1!
I mean he's the GREAT GATSBY, what did you expect?

Good luck man!

- Zeta

• Like 1

+1 is a great Cmdr and would be a great mod.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Gatsby would be an excellent choice and would do great within the Staff Team.

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Serious
  • Loyal
  • Detailed Application
  • It's Gatsby.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

F A T T E S T  +1

All the reasons above, Gatsby is a great guy who is more than deserving of mod

• Like 1