Hello Members Of The Star Destroyer.

You may not remember me but I was transported off your Star-Destroyer to take care of my own fleet which sadly had a malfunction which led our whole crew to die. I have lost communication with anyone up to this date. I have been captured by these so called 'Mandalorians' who are transforming me into a sort of 'Meta-Human'

I hope everyone is doing well.
Goodbye.

--------------------------------------
OOC - Thx for a great time everyone.
I will be hopefully returning as a new character under a new name if my custom donation job is accepted..
Love you all.

Being posted into Community Announcements was completely obnoxious as you have been gone for months. The title is 'My Farewell' but you say that you will be 'returning as a new character under a new name if my custom donation job is accepted'. This is blatant confusing; cause wouln't it make this an in character thing? Anyways.

Salutations / Au Revior (whatever is happening, lol.)

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Butcher232 said:

Being posted into Community Announcements was completely obnoxious as you have been gone for months. The title is 'My Farewell' but you say that you will be 'returning as a new character under a new name if my custom donation job is accepted'. This is blatant confusing; cause wouln't it make this an in character thing? Anyways.

Salutations / Au Revior (whatever is happening, lol.)

Dang, You gotta say something, don't you?  You always got to try to get on my nerves.

Edited by GarrTatham

We have a intro/general section for a reason, really confusing post, don’t even know who you are.

1 hour ago, GarrTatham said:

Dang, You gotta say something, don't you?  You always got to try to get on my nerves.

If you don’t want people to get on your nerves, don’t post on the forums, don’t go outside, but more importantly, don’t go on the internet.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, GarrTatham said:

Butchers comments are excellently put and I would suggest if you do intend on coming back on who ever you are that you tone down that smugness.

9 hours ago, Stevo. said:

We have a intro/general section for a reason, really confusing post, don’t even know who you are.

If you don’t want people to get on your nerves, don’t post on the forums, don’t go outside, but more importantly, don’t go on the internet.

And as Stevo said if you do not want to hear these comments remember to keep that modem switched off.

On 4/21/2018 at 10:35 PM, GarrTatham said:

Jeez, I was just a bit confused thats all.

Edited by Butcher232

Good Bye @GarrTatham I hope you have a good time. If the custom donation regiment comes through which I hope it does I hope that you will stay longer. Yes, @GarrTatham may have had posted this in Community Announcements but that can easily be fixed he doesn’t need people to call him out on his farewell post. As it states it’s a farewell post so if you don’t want to say goodbye then go away. Honestly it is just ignorant and degrading to call someone out in there farewell post. If you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say it. Simple.

• Upvote 3
8 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Good Bye @GarrTatham I hope you have a good time. If the custom donation regiment comes through which I hope it does I hope that you will stay longer. Yes, @GarrTatham may have had posted this in Community Announcements but that can easily be fixed he doesn’t need people to call him out on his farewell post. As it states it’s a farewell post so if you don’t want to say goodbye then go away. Honestly it is just ignorant and degrading to call someone out in there farewell post. If you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say it. Simple.

Wombat you might have not know me alot but you made a big difference for me in the community with your positivity, I will look into a a donation regiment <3

11 hours ago, Chef said:

What a shame that some people are just incapable of being mature and respectful to a departing member of the community.

@Whitey, please lock this, this has gotten out of hand.

I would not like this to be locked - It was my mistake for posting this in Announcements and honestly if people have a problem with that they can throw it at me.