Sign in to follow this  
Zeta

What are the qualities of an Event Master?

So, currently I've been thinking about event ideas lately for my EM application. Which, I've thought of two and finished them. But, I feel like I'm missing something in the application. As I've filled everything for it also but I just can't seem to touch upon  what I'm missing. So, I want to ask you all this.

"What are the qualities of an Event Master?"

A detailed reply would be appreciated! 

Sincerely,
DT SSGT Z73-07 "Zeta"

The qualities of an EM in my opinion

The main part of the event is to entertain the players on the server so by producing quality over quantity. Having a good fun event for everyone including the opposition/enemies, by having a lot of events and not putting enough time and thought into it just makes the event a time passer and boring. Try to think of unique and creative ideas for events. If you follow these suggestions you can easily be a successful EM.

Good luck! 

• Like 1

Qualities Of An Event Master In My Opinion

Being Able To Make Sure Both Parties  [The Event Characters And People Who Are Not Event Characters] Have Fun And Enjoy , Even Though Having A Lot Of Event's Would Be Good But As Said From Above "Quality Over Quantity" Despite Having Many Events , If The Events Are Boring And Unoriginal No One Would Want To Take Part In The Event  ,  Thinking Of Both Creative And Unique Events Will Enable The Players To Enjoy More Of The Time They Spent On The Server . 

Any EM's That Are Able To Fulfill The Point's I've Stated Above Are Most Likely To Be Successful EM's

Edited by Mythical
  • Like 1