Steam Details

Steam Name: chicka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84985367

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chicka123/

In Game Details

In Game Name: "Rickle"

In Game Rank: Sentinel

In Game Regiment: Sith Marauder

Time Played (Server Time): Before Update = 2 Days, After Update = 10 Day. Total = 12 days.

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: No I have never used PAC before, I have seen other PAC users use PAC (For example, Deedee and Mythical) and the brilliant player model's they have created for themselves and others. I would also love to create my own player models.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been playing on the server for multiple days (6 total) and over my entire time on the server I haven't annoyed / harassed any player, I haven't been warned or been alerted of any other formes of punishment as I respect the server, admins and fellow players. I have been accepted into the Sith Marauders, which holds an important role in server as it is a role model regiment to others on the server. In this regiment I must follow server rules and not minge at any times, I would also do anything not to be removed from this spectacular regiment and continue my role play experience.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): There are multiple reasons I want to have PAC is because I would like to gain my own role play experience not just for me but for others. It would be an honour if I had to chance to create my own player models for this spectacular server and make other people server time enjoyable. I also want to help my fellow Marauder teammates (Especially Mythical) in creating a much more unique marauder model in order to utilize on the server  for not just myself but others to create the perfect role play experience.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I strongly believe I deserve PAC because I have never broken a rule and never intend too that I am in a trustworthy regiment "Sith Marauders" and that I abide by there rules and expectations. I always try my absolute best to give other players the star wars role play experience they need. I am also kind and respectful to new and old players on the server and I am always available to assist and help players on the server at any given time.

Pac3 Examples:

CAPE ADDED TO MARAUDER PLAYERMODEL

image.thumb.png.660980881bf38fce0fd49a0fb6488a54.png

ANOTHER CAPE ADDED TO THE MARAUDER PLAYERMODEL

image.thumb.png.13994a9a7a13b745375d71e83818266c.png

EMPEROR PALPATINE HOLOGRAM ADDED TO MARAUDER'S WRIST

image.thumb.png.097ee137f72981ddb3f507181a8c20bc.png

P.S I would like to thank everyone who took the time and effort to read my application, I hope that you can support and agree with me. Much love, Rickle.  

Edited by Rickle
To Change Server Playtime

+1 Good player, Active, Doesn't Minge, Could do a lot with PAC3 even without experience as there are 3 members with PAC3 in SCAR (including myself) which could help him along the way.

• Like 2

+1 

Rickle has shown me nothing but maturity in his time in SCAR. Not to mention that this regiment is already full of experienced PAC users, so Rickle will be recieving heaps of tutoring. SCAR is also now in the works of creating Lore SCAR members, as Zuke (Fear) has begun to showcase, having another member of SCAR with PAC3 access will allow us to continue in our effort to bring lore members to the server.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

+1 

Rickle has shown me nothing but maturity in his time in SCAR. Not to mention that this regiment is already full of experienced PAC users, so Rickle will be recieving heaps of tutoring. SCAR is also now in the works of creating Lore SCAR members, as Zuke (Fear) has begun to showcase, having another member of SCAR with PAC3 access will allow us to continue in our effort to bring lore members to the server.

34 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

+1 

34 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

+1 Good player, Active, Doesn't Minge, Could do a lot with PAC3 even without experience as there are 3 members with PAC3 in SCAR (including myself) which could help him along the way.

+1

Good Luck!

Edited by Fish
  • Like 1

Hey man, No hard feelings but I really don't see a good reason for you to get PAC now, I mean i get it half of your regiment has it, You mature and good at roleplaying but i just think you need abit more time on the server before you get PAC, Maybe head to Singleplayer, Watch videos and present us with what you can do, Not how it looks but the concept..

Just my two cents :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DeeDee said:

+1 

• Like 1

-1 You don't have anywhere near enough time played on the server to allow those around you on the server to get an idea of how mature you are or how you would handle being given an opurtinity like having access to PAC3. I also think that the only reason you are applying for PAC is solely because you are a member of SCAR (as seen by all of the non-pac3 SCAR members applying for PAC3 within 10 minutes of each other and having various members of SCAR +1 them within minutes of posting them). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 You don't have anywhere near enough time played on the server to allow those around you on the server to get an idea of how mature you are or how you would handle being given an opurtinity like having access to PAC3. I also think that the only reason you are applying for PAC is solely because you are a member of SCAR (as seen by all of the non-pac3 SCAR members applying for PAC3 within 10 minutes of each other and having various members of SCAR +1 them within minutes of posting them). 

-1 I gotta agree with pine and Gatsby , you may be well known in your regiment but I personally and probably the rest of the server don’t know you very well or know you at all. This is your app, show some examples that you made and maybe I’ll reconsider. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pinejack said:

(as seen by all of the non-pac3 SCAR members applying for PAC3 within 10 minutes of each other and having various members of SCAR +1 them within minutes of posting them)

Whenever a new application goes up I get a notification for it on my phone I like to reply to PAC3 apps so I immediately open it up and well, reply. I was not even aware that they were applying in the first place. I also +1 them because I strongly believe they deserve access to PAC3.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

Whenever a new application goes up I get a notification for it on my phone I like to reply to PAC3 apps so I immediately open it up and well, reply. I was not even aware that they were applying in the first place. I also +1 them because I strongly believe they deserve access to PAC3.

That is fine, just looks a bit suspicious as you could imagine. I am changing my decision to a +1 as I have has a chance to see this user a bit and I have heard good things about him and I think that if he were given pac, I wouldn’t abuse it.

• Like 1

Honestly, you havent made an impression on me for me to be able to +1 you. Im leaving it neutral soley because I trust DeeDee.

• Like 1

• Despite the fact that I trust and respect DeeDee, I haven't seen you enough (or even heard of you for that matter) around the server to get an idea for you as a person and player.
  • Get your playtime up, be more actively engaging in RP with people around the server, and be involved in discussions on the forums and I'm sure that everyone will get to know you really well.

GOOD LUCK!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 4:31 PM, EpicEzale said:

^ Reasons Above

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Doesn't Minge

Despite The Fact That I Gave A +1 , I Believe Your PAC Creation Can Be Further Improved . But I Have Known You Well Enough To Believe You Will Be Able To Do Well With PAC 3 With A Bit Of Practice And Not Abuse PAC 3

Good Luck! , 

Myth

• Like 1

-1 there is not enough examples and even the one example is very basic if you add more examples i will reconsider my response 

• Like 1

+1

I've seen you around alot and you try to RP when you can so if you get PAC3 you can really use it to shape your character. I think you could do many things with PAC3. Even though examples are basic you can learn alot during you time on the server.  

-James

• Like 1