Steam Name: Livebait7

Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392124618/

Steam Profile link:

In Game Details

In Game Name:H73-09

In Game Rank:PFC

In Game Regiment:DT

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1361733531

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): the one up to is the link to the picture 

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I had one warn because my friend got into some trouble as he told another admin that that admin sit was super crazy and he got warned again and so i said in /ooc "can't we talk to another admin about what happened" and then I got warned.

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): iIhave been for alittle bit on a Dark rp server called abduction gaming.  I was super admin and then the server closed down 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: to keep the RP  going so everyone can have a good time on the server and to kick, warn or ban anyone who chooses not to follow the rules.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I have been on IG for awhile now and i feel like it is my time to give back to the community of IG and to make it a fun and good RP experiance  for all.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:  I can help out with getting rid of any minges and anyone like that.  I will always help out and do my best as a Tmod.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: First check logs and get theirsteam ID, go into the menu and warn them for mass RDM and a warn for disconnection. 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: TP them out of the inside of the map.  I would speak with the bully first and ask them why he is bullying this person.  Then I would bring the other person into the discussion and ask them what have they done and has it feel like there was player disrespect and has the bully ever bothered you before and, if so, has it been for a long period of time.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers.  speak to them and get them to calm down  and if it is on going speak to someone like wolf or whitey.   I

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: speak to a higher staff member ask them should i warn or kick them.

• Little To No Effort Put In Application / Application Seems Rushed
  • The Link To Your Time Played Does Not Work
  • I Don't See You Much

I Don't Think You Deserve To Get T-Mod If You Don't Even Bother To Put In Effort Into Your Application , Those 1 To 2 Line Answers Won't Get You T-Mod . And I Don't See You A Lot On The Server . If You Fix The Error's I've Stated I'll Consider Changing My Decision

5 minutes ago, Mythical said:

• I Don't See You Much

I Don't Think You Deserve To Get T-Mod If You Don't Even Bother To Put In Effort Into Your Application , Those 1 To 2 Line Answers Won't Get You T-Mod . And I Don't See You A Lot On The Server . If You Fix The Error's I've Stated I'll Consider Changing My Decision

3 hours ago, Mythical said:

• I Don't See You Much

3 hours ago, Mythical said:

• I Don't See You Much

Live, I've known you for a long ass time (2 years) and I also know that you can do better than this! re-do the entire application if you have to! if you really want this position, then fight for it. And a half-assed application like this doesn't really scream 'fight'.

NEUTRAL.

I agree with the above comments, you have rushed the application and it does not look like you even read the application rules as it clearly states

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

• Advisor

@livebait7

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. 

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- More effort and detail in your application.
- Make yourself known in a positive light to all members of the community so that future feedback can be provided by all.

These are the two keys areas that need to be fixed by yourself and can be done If you put your head down and try. Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks

• Whitey locked this topic