Have you had any warns (If so state them):
1, Misuse Of Tools 
I Have Changed Since Then When The Warn Was Given

Have you had any bans (If so state them):
None And I Don't Intent To Get Any

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):
Moderator On Gaminglight RP - [Resigned]

Why are you applying for TMOD:
The Decision Of Applying For T-Mod Has Been In My Mind For Quite Some Time , And I Believe I Can Be A Great Addition To The Staff Team Due To The Fact That I Have A Staff On Another Server Before Which Makes Me Believe That I Have An Understanding On How To Handle Admin Sit's Quite Well . I've Also Realised That Not All Staff Members Are Available At Every Moment To Assist Players With Their Problems , I Feel That I Would Be Able To Fill Fix That Problem And Tend To The Players Necessities . I Want To Make Sure The Current People That Are Already In The Community And Those That Are New To The Community To Enjoy The Moments They Get From Joining The Server While At The Same Time Keeping The Good Reputation Of The Community  By Purging Making Sure The People Who Join The Server To Actually Roleplay Enjoy Their Experience And By Keeping Rule Breakers/ People Who Have No Intention To Roleplay Away From The Server So The New Players Will Have A Good First Impression Of The Server And Hopefully Choose To Continue Joining The Server And I Want To Make A  Postive Impact In The Community By Being Able To Moderate The Server To Make Sure People Enjoy Their Time Spent In The Server.

What can you bring to the staff team: 

I Am Able To Dedicate Myself Into Exhibiting A Postive Attitude And Virtuous Conduct Amongst The Staff Members And Be A Good Role Model . I Am Also Dedicate Myself Into Being Able To Provide Assistance To The Players And Tend To All Their Necessities In A Unwavering Manner. I Will Respond To All Situations In A Responsible And Respectful Manner To Make Sure The Players Are Pleased With The Outcome . I Am Also Able To Calmly Communicate With The Players Due To My Decent Standing In The Community Which Will Allow Me To Moderator The Server Quite Easily Without Much Issues.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

I Will First Look At Logs To Check How Much People The Person Has RDM'ed , Afterwards I Will Ask The People Who Got RDM'ed For Details Of What Happened Following That I Will Try To Locate The Steam ID Of The Person Who Mass RDM'ed And Give The Appropriate Punishments Like Giving A Warn For Both Mass RDM And For Leaving The Server To Avoid The Admin Sit . If The Problem Was Very Severe I Will Ban Him (assuming i can as as a trial moderator) For A Appropriate Amount Of Time And Then Warn Other Staff Members About The Player.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:
I Will Talk To The Players Involved Individually To Work Out Details Of The Problem , I Will Then Handle The Situation After Talking To Both Parties . Depending On The Evidence Both The Parties Have Gaven I Will Sort The Problem Out Righteously.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I will Take Screenshots Or Video Proof Of The Abuse Of The Higher Up Staff (assuming it's actual abuse) And Talk To Their Higher Up Proving The Abuse With The Evidence I Have Shown And Let Them Handle The Situation.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
I Will Screenshot / Record The Person Who Threatens To DDOS the Server , I Will Warn Them For Threatening To DDOS the server And Contact A Admin To Issue A Permanent Ban On The Offender Who Threatened To DDOS The Server As It Is A Very Severe Problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application deny
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either you app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied 
8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Additional Information : This Is My First Time Applying For T-Mod Here So Feel Free To Give Me Your Opinions On The  Application And Ways To Improve It So I Can Work On The Errors And Improve/Change It.

Edited by Mythical
Added More Words To The Application
On 4/14/2018 at 8:26 PM, Admonish said:

making the text bigger doesn't add more words my guy

I Had No Intentions Of Making My Text Look Longer By Making it Bigger , Just Increased The Size To Make It More Convenient For People To Read , If My Actions Has Bothered You In Any Way I Can Change It.

Edited by Mythical
15 minutes ago, Mythical said:

I Had No Intentions Of Making My Text Look Longer By Making it Bigger , Just Increased The Size To Make It More Convenient For People To Read , If My Actions Has Bothered You In Any Way I Can Change It.

Thats Fine Was Just Saying That It Looks Like Youre Cutting Corners .

Guest Excalibur
15 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Just Increased The Size To Make It More Convenient For People To Read

if your intention was to make it easier to read then why did you capitalise every word?

59 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

if your intention was to make it easier to read then why did you capitalise every word?

I Have A Bad Habit Of Capitalising Every Word , If You Check The Some Of The Past Post's I've Made The Words Are Mostly Capitalised , And Same From Above If You Don't Like Me Capitalising Every Word , I'll Change Them.

Edited by Mythical
12 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Mythical is the one of the most trustworthy people I know, He would be a great choice for Moderator.

• Friendly
  • Trustworthy
  • Active
  • Good Application

Good Luck.

+1 ^

• Like 1
On 14/04/2018 at 11:56 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Mythical is the one of the most trustworthy people I know, He would be a great choice for Moderator.

• Friendly
  • Trustworthy
  • Active
  • Good Application

Good Luck.

But stop stop being a Capitalist scum. Ba dum tsh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/14/2018 at 11:56 PM, Emerald said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Trustworthy
  • Active
  • Good Application

Good Luck.

+1 ^

• Like 1
  • Advisor

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. You have received positive feedback from the community but issues have been raised by staff.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- An issue was raised with activity.

Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks

• Whitey locked this topic