Steam Name:CORPSEY

Steam ID: not sure sorry 

In game name and rank: corpsey rank 29

How long was the ban: 2 weeks 

Staff who banned you: Frank 

When was the ban: theres 5 days left on the band but im not sure what the ac tel ban day was 

Reason for ban: mass rdm and no intent to roleplay 

Explain the situation: i hade bean on the server for about 5 hours strait doing rp and when i got off i thort id go out with a bang huge mistake i got a 2 week ban for killing 3 players lol  i dident think id get a 2 week ban for it pleas unban ive never rdm on this server before 

Why you deserve to be unbanned: im a regaler player on this sever ive got 3days total play time on the sever and love the role play ive missed it for the past week and a half i just wonna do more role play thanks CORPSEY 

•  
7 minutes ago, Mythical said:

I Believe If You Really Wanted To Have The Ban Removed You Could Have At Least Checked For Your Grammer , Espically Your Steam ID , without it they wouldn't even be able to unban you.

For Now Im Giving A -1 , If you fix the errors i've stated above i will consider changing my decision

Ban appeals are for staff only.

@corpseymc2

Goto your steam profile page, copy the link and search steamid finder on google.  You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

• Whitey locked this topic