In Game Rank: Master Guardsmen 

In Game Regiment: Royal guard

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

https://imgur.com/a/jxegJ

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have in a clone wars server

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe the reason why I should be trusted with Pac is because I know the rules and my play time on the server should give a good indication that I am not here to troll or destroy the community in any way. And if I do receive permissions to use Pac I will not let it change the way I act because I respect the community and I believe that Pac is just another tool to be used only for RP purposes. I haven't received a warn ban or kick

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

The main reason why I want access to pac3 is because I would like to further improve my role play around the ship. Being able to use Pac 3 will allow me to create more depth to who and what my character does. Also allow me to further customize my character. With access to pac3 I can customise my event character so it will look more unique and more detailed on what my character might have went through in his past life.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve the ability to use Pac because it can further immerse me into the game. I will also be able to help other tier ones with their pac3 designs and I will be willing to share my knowledge with people who want to apply. I have not received any warns, kicks, or bans and to my knowledge only been in 2 admin sits on the server. (Both were when someone said my name and got mad). From the information I have provided it is a clear indication that I am not a mingy person, I like to keep in RP a lot of the time.

PAC3 Examples:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1miic81mFDHz8bSOyCrXcE_Pj2zSiYbbiuh4zm-5YBZQ/edit?usp=sharing

This will be updated each time I create a new Pac3

Thank you for reading my application, please tell me where I need to improve because I am always open to suggestions :D

~Fish

Edited by Fish
1 minute ago, Butcher232 said:

Best RST Major <3. Great guy, nice application. Pac3 creations are alright. +1.

11 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

+1 ^

28 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

+1 Nice guy, Nice app, Decent PAC3 creations that you could definitely improve on

Thank you guys for your feedback

<3

6 minutes ago, Mythical said:

+1

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent Pac Creations
  • Quite Active
  • Try Increasing The Size Of The Application So It's Easier To Read

I believe fish/nike will be able to use PAC 3 to the best extent

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Wenus said:

+1 

2 hours ago, Pavonis said:

+1

Thank you for your feedback :D

I have added 2 more pac creations

one is me presenting a hilt and the other is a indicator when my health goes below 100

The application has been updated to the new template

Edited by Fish
6 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

Good RG

6 hours ago, Lincoln said:

+1 - Reasons stated above

14 hours ago, Morgan said:

Flashlights

+1

On 4/15/2018 at 4:55 AM, zaspan said:

known this boi ever since  old RST days in mid 2017, has devoted time pac. definitely deserves it 

big +1

On 4/15/2018 at 12:16 AM, Keta said:

+1

Thank you!

If you have any feedback please tell me i am always willing to learn more about PAC3

• Whitey locked this topic