ANZAC Commemoration Monument

This year myself and Judas have taken it upon ourselves to construct a monument in memory of all those whom fought for our country. The monument shall be erected on the morning of the 25th of April, after I return from the dawn service, until 10 pm. At this moment in time, we have not secured a place for the monument to be erected. However I will be speaking to @Whitey or @Qteks to see if MH1 can be reserved for the day, otherwise it will somewhere around the ship in a high traffic area. I look forward to seeing you all there, have a good one. Lest we forget.

(If you guys have any ideas that we could incorporate into the monument please don't hesitate to contact me.)

Picture below.

Spoiler

anzacememorial.thumb.jpg.ef4f1405d16e32d0a5e8c2e55384aacc.jpg

Edited by Butcher232
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Butcher232 said:

Everyone like the finished product? A masterpiece made by Butcher and Judas. (Someone better promote me, jk.)

20180424185751_1.jpg

Nice job just saw it in-game it looks really good!

• Like 1
  • Advisor

Tonight we will be having a minute of silence (was going to plane it for this morning however I currently went to Dawn Service and currently busy until later), hope everyone can be there. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Wolf said:

Tonight we will be having a minute of silence (was going to plane it for this morning however I currently went to Dawn Service and currently busy until later), hope everyone can be there. 

Do you mind announcing the time on discord for the ease of everyone? As I wish to be present. @Wolf

On 13/04/2018 at 10:45 PM, Long_Night_of_Solace said:

We should all come on and have a proper ANZAC service or at least a minute of silence in debrief

I dunno if today is a good day to have that as your signature... 

• Haha 1