IC Private First Class 67 ● 'Jerek' | PAC 3 Application

What is your In-game name: IC Private First Class 67 ● 'Jerek'

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:78567037

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117399802

Play time: 1d 11h 11m

Have you used PAC Before: Not on a multiplayer server, but I have during sandbox.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I am a very trustworthy person that would never abuse any power I have been given. Although I am new to the server, I really want to stay committed and play on the server any chance I get.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Who wouldn't want PAC 3? PAC 3 is one of my most favorite addons on Garry's mod because of its features. While the models on the server already look good, I want to make them look even better, I want my playermodels to stand out from everybody else. I want to showcase my creations with everyone and see what they think.  

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I honestly believe that I am very trustworthy and responsible. I have never done anything disrespectful to the staff and have stuck to the server rules since my first day I joined last week. Like I said before, I really do enjoy playing on this server, the staff, players, feel and overall atmosphere is what drives me to keep coming back after I come back home. I this application gets denied, than that's ok, so be it. Please just inform me what I need to improve on and I will be sure to do so the next time I fill in an application.

- IC 67 ● 'Jerek'   

20180412223313_1.thumb.jpg.f96bab900726a4deb853b321ff65974b.jpgWhat I would like my model to look like 20180412223334_1.thumb.jpg.b3b0d7e58db8d1a9c07b5921062bd094.jpgBack view20180412223703_1.thumb.jpg.ec1fc2ba526d040a81f83d8009175628.jpgHolding a hologram of grand moff Tarkin20180412223910_1.thumb.jpg.43c0c4284f725a49a92cdf43ba2c2fcc.jpgR2-D2 following me around

NEUTRAL You seem like a really good & trustworthy person but, you say you are trustworthy but how do we know that... I am sure 90% of the community doesn't even know you and you need to prove that you are trustworthy by getting more hours on the server. Your PAC3 creations are also pretty simple and anyone can make them really... You should make PAC3 creations that are Unique (Do NOT go over the top though) because if your PAC3 creations are unique you will look really nice! I'm pretty sure your Commander, Lime knows a lot about PAC3 he also has some unique and good looking creations. My point is if you need some ideas or help I'm sure he'll be willing to help you

Neutral

• PAC Creations Are Alright 
  • Not Much Detail In Application 
  • I Don't See You Much
  • Play Time Is Quite Low

Try Getting Your Playtime Higher And Try To Get On More To Get More Well Known Along The Community , And I Believe Your Application Can Be Improved A Lot More Same Goes For Your Pac Creations , If You Put In More  Effort Into Fixing Those Errors , I Will Consider Changing My Neutral To A +1

Edited by Mythical
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Mythical said:

Neutral

• I Don't See You Much
  • Play Time Is Quite Low

Try Getting Your Playtime Higher And Try To Get On More To Get More Well Known Along The Community , And I Believe Your Application Can Be Improved A Lot More Same Goes For Your Pac Creations , If You Put In More  Effort Into Fixing Those Errors , I Will Consider Changing My Neutral To A +1

10 hours ago, Mythical said:

Neutral

• I Don't See You Much
  • Play Time Is Quite Low

I agree, Neutral

10 hours ago, Mythical said:

Neutral

• I Don't See You Much
  • Play Time Is Quite Low

-1 no where near enough playtime on the server. I would recommend playing more and getting more well known (in a good way).

Mate, I have no bloddy idea who the hell you are, I suggest gaining trust within the community members before applying for tier one with 35 hours. Your creations are very bland, I suggest refining everything as best you can. Also your application have very little detail. Neutral.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:36 PM, Pavonis said:

+1

- I have seen him in the sever. He is active

- He has good PACs

- He has good intention

Big +1. Paul used to be one of my troopers in Vader’s Fist, during this time I found him to be loyal and mature person. He has made an effort in PAC 3 showing examples, thus gaining a big +1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic