Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163886415

In Game Name: Seyn Marana

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 week 4 hours 

B00916DF339AA8833F4772B28B04EADD66905407

Have you had any warns (If so state them):NO

Have you had any bans (If so state them): NO

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): Yes 
Brace gaming, Doppler gaming, Strybos rp, Sandbox server, Carbon gaming

Why are you applying for TMOD: I am applying for tmod because i wish to join the servers staff team and help keep the server in a state of serious rp and keep all those minges away.

What can you bring to the staff team: I have lots of staffing expirience and know the server quite well i also ave very good knowledge of the ULX commands

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: depends how many where killed and it only just counted as mass rdm i would warn for DC and mass rdm but if they had a high kill count that was extreme i would ban for 1 week for DC and mass rdm

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: Warn for play Disrespect and tell them not to do it again

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: Contact someone who is even higher up and ask them to stop

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: IP Perma Ban and contact higher ups

Regardless of the prior comments, I would really like to know how someone like you who has experience being staff on 5 different servers, has more then 2 weeks playtime on the server and still can write an application that has little to no effort put into it. 

Please do not take offense to my comment but if you intend to apply for a rank of responsibility on this server I would highly suggest you take your application more seriously.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

• Application seems rushed
  • Very low detail put into this Application
  • I don't think you are ready for Trial Moderator.

Reason stated above ^

Honestly mate, this application is one of the worst I have seen. Literally one sentence answers; with little to none grammar. If you seriously want a good shot at becoming part of the moderation team, please put some more effort in. Below I have provided three examples of what you need in your application to have a chance of succeeding. If you dramatically improve your application than my feedback shall change, -1.

Edited by Butcher232

• Little To No Effort Put Into Application / Application Seems Rushed
  • Try To Add Colours To The Application And Increase It's Size To Make It Easier To Read
  • I Don't Think You're Ready For Trial Moderator If You Don't Bother To Put In Effort Into Your Application

Even Though I Gave A -1 , If You Decide To Put In More Effort Into Your Application , I Will Consider Changing My Decision

1 hour ago, Butcher232 said:

Honestly mate, this application is one of the worst I have seen. Literally one sentence answers; with little to none grammar. If you seriously want a good shot at becoming part of the moderation team, please put some more effort in. Below I have provided three examples of what you need in your application to have a chance of succeeding. If you dramatically improve your application than my feedback shall change, -1.

• Reasons stated as above
  • lacks effort
  • lacks detail

My Personal Opinion: You've made promises and broken them but that doesn't effect this app. You need to improve on your grammar. The app seems a tad rushed and needs more detail.

If you improve on these issues I will consider changing my mind.

• Advisor

@Pugsfordayz

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. You have received feedback from the community but one area stands out as a problem.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- More effort and detail in your application.

This is the key areas that need to be fixed by yourself and can be done If you put your head down and try. Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks

• Whitey locked this topic