Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lincoln

Lincoln's PAC3 Tier 2 Application

In-game Name: Bureau Chief Lincoln

SteamID/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lincoln346/

Playtime:  Should be at roughly 4.5 weeks but I was one of the people that lost their UTime a while back when the server stuffed up. I think it would be now close to 5 weeks.

Questions:

1) What have you created with PAC3 since receiving Tier 1? (Include pictures of your best PAC)

I have a spent a fair amount of time on my PAC to amass together all the different aspects that make it up. However recently, I have made a few additions that I am quite proud of, those being my Emperor hologram (which got my pay docked for a year :S) and my Death Star hologram.

Emperor Hologram: https://gyazo.com/8c9d49a0785c12f7abbba6a9300c661c

Death Star Hologram: https://gyazo.com/b03ab77aa7b6a2e60a8611f624ddef8e <<< NOTE: The hand pose is a separate command that I can choose to add to it.

2) How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC3? (Provide examples)

For an ISB Member to walk into my office while I'm just finishing up a conversation with the Emperor via hologram or being yelled at because they walked in on me admiring the Death Star, has created many different situations for roleplay within the ISB regiments and HQ. Outside in the wider community, I utilise PAC's such as having my hands behind my back (I believe Stryker made the one that I use)  or in the "thoughtful" pose (see the Death Star Hologram example above) to communicate with body language how my character is feeling about the current situation or dialogue. The small things that can really amp up a players experience of RP within the server have made the most difference to both myself when seeing other people's  PAC's.

3) What has been improved since the implementation of PAC3? (Personal experience)

With the number of people that currently have access to PAC, I always find myself in incredibly dynamic RP situations, surrounded by characters that are able to fluidly express themselves thanks to PAC creations. Ever since the server opened up PAC to the community, the passive RP experience has skyrocketed and has become even more enjoyable to engage in. It has ensured that every single situation you become involved in is different than the last time. 

Extra Information:

What I would like to do with PAC3 Tier 2:

• Have a droid following me around that would project holograms for typing and to project my current holograms, as well as any future ones
  • Create custom animations for directing ISB, DT, and INF, as well as for sitting at my desk or other idle situations

+1

bullies me

But lincoln is a great guy id love to see what he can make with tier2

+1

Hes a great lad and he roleplays well. I would like to see what he can do with tier 2.

+1

Lincoln's PAC  does add a lot to the Rp of ISB, with tier 2 i think he can make Rp better for everyone around him

+1

You changed the material on your coat, that is enough for me.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But in all seriousness, thanks to your PAC creations, you bring along a subtle immersiveness which really adds to any interactions I have had with you. You strike a good balance, especially with the skill you already have in roleplay. I could see you really utilising PAC3 Tier 2 in ways we have not seen before; even I have not figured out what to do with it yet! xD 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, ISBRommel said:

+1

Lincoln's PAC  does add a lot to the Rp of ISB, with tier 2 i think he can make Rp better for everyone around him

+1

+1

Lincoln would do great with PAC3 Tier 2.

He's created a lot of sweet stuff with Tier 1 and I believe he would benefit pretty well from Tier 2.

+1

Despite our previous differences, Lincoln is a good guy, and I think personally deserves the role of PAC Tier 2. 

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Lincoln would do great with PAC3 Tier 2.

He's created a lot of sweet stuff with Tier 1 and I believe he would benefit pretty well from Tier 2.

+1, really good guy. I believe he will do great things with PAC3 tier 2.

Edited by Saturn

16 hours ago, Saturn said:

+1, really good guy. I believe he will do great things with PAC3 tier 2.

+1