Pac3 application

What is your In-game name:Rock

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:91192366

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142650461/

Play time:249 hours

Have you used PAC Before: no i have not

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): i should be trusted because i would not do any thing inappropriate to offend anyone in anyway. if anyone asks me to remove something on my player i would do so.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): i want PAC because ive been on the server for a while now and im getting bored of my current player model and PAC is capable of making that change. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): i think i deserve pac because im trustworthy sensible and id use this tool not just s a toy and put stupid things on my player.

Thank you for reading my application.

Rock

-1 If you wish for this application to be accepted and for you to gain access to PAC3 on the server, you are going to have to work on improving your answers a bit more as at the moment they are lacking a lot of information. For each answers, you should aim for around 4 5 sentences for each. Another thing, when it says "Play time" it means you time on the server (which can be found by holding down 'c' and looking in the top right) not your overall time on Garry's Mod.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 If you wish for this application to be accepted and for you to gain access to PAC3 on the server, you are going to have to work on improving your answers a bit more as at the moment they are lacking a lot of information. For each answers, you should aim for around 4 5 sentences for each. Another thing, when it says "Play time" it means you time on the server (which can be found by holding down 'c' and looking in the top right) not your overall time on Garry's Mod.

33 minutes ago, pinejack said:

• No Effort In Application / Application Seems Rushed
  • Play Time Is Supposed To Be Your In-Game Playtime
  • At Least Attempt To Use Pac 3 In Singleplayer And Provide Some Creations That You've Created To Show That You Deserve Pac
  • I Don't See You A Lot On The Server (maybe its just me)

Even Though I Gave You A -1 , If You Make Effort Into Fixing The Application I Might Consider Changing My Decision

Edited by Mythical
2 hours ago, pinejack said:

44 minutes ago, Mythical said:

• No Effort In Application / Application Seems Rushed
  • Play Time Is Supposed To Be Your In-Game Playtime
  • At Least Attempt To Use Pac 3 In Singleplayer And Provide Some Creations That You've Created To Show That You Deserve Pac
  • I Don't See You A Lot On The Server (maybe its just me)

Even Though I Gave You A -1 , If You Make Effort Into Fixing The Application I Might Consider Changing It To a +1

10 hours ago, pinejack said:

On 08/04/2018 at 2:37 PM, pinejack said:

On 4/8/2018 at 2:37 PM, pinejack said:

On 08/04/2018 at 2:37 PM, pinejack said:

I Agree with pinejack on this. PAC is a privilege, so you should probably prove to the community why you deserve this Privilege which is not accomplished by churning out three five second one liners. My suggestion is that you review your application and take some more time to write it.

On 4/8/2018 at 2:37 PM, pinejack said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic