Diwggle's Tmod App

Steam Name: 
Fabulous Dwiggle
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:29390504
In Game Name:
Dwiggle
Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 
                                                                                               1 Week and 5 days                                                                                                                             http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1352686019
Have you had any warns (If so state them):
I have had 8 warns :
High General Little- Pissing off staff (07/01/18), Emperor Palpytine- Swearing in ooc (11/01/18), Mic (Tucker)- Player Dis/Minge(31/01/18), Kreel- Player Dis (04/02/18), CRIMS- Suicide to Avoid Arrest (05/02/18), Darth Vader- (OOC) 442nd Flame (Me) : Im gonna Spoil the Move (last Jedi), its about Star wars (14/12/17), Carnifex- Inappropriate Language in ooc ( 31/12/17), Anthony- Pressing The Power Button (31/03/18). (I would never lie)

Have you had any bans (If so state them):
                                                                                                     Kicks - None                                                                                                      Bans - None
Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):
Yes i Have Been Administrator on DDG (Digital Delta Gaming) as "EXTRATHICC FLAME" PrisonRP, An Co-founder/Head Developer a long time ago (2 years ago) on a server that has now shut down named "Legistic Network Gaming (DarkRP)
Why are you applying for TMOD:
Because although i have alot of warns, I think that I have the capability of Being apart of the IG Staff team, Dealing with People who don't Go by the rules.
What can you bring to the staff team:
I know that i can Bring Trust and honesty to this Staff Team Making sure that people have a good RP experience and also Making sure that people who are here NITRP (Not intending to RolePlay) will be delt with the right way as possible.
Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

I would Grab There ID And give it to a high Up to ban him. (I'm asuming that Tmods can't Ban) for Mass Rdm and LTAP (leaving to avoid Punishment)
Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:
Tell to Person bullying to stop because the other player doesn't like it and if they don't a will give them a warn for Player Dis but if that don't stop i would Kick them for Player Dis after two warnings, and if they come back for more bullying i would get a higher up to deal with them.
You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: 
I would Report them to: The Founder Kosmos, CO Wolf, Senior Dev Matibo, Super Admin or Report it on Forums.
                                            Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:                                                               Freeze Them, Grab there ID, Tell a higher Up to hop on because of the Situation, and get him Perma banned                                                                              Joking or not.                                                                                     Dwiggle - Name

Regiment: Shadow Troopers,

You might Also now me as: Terror Trooper Commander Dwiggle                                                                                

Edited by DangerousFiredude
Some Collum Mess ups

And I quote from the template rules:

"Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application
deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application
deny
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either you app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied 

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2
ban to apply (Depending on the situation)"

4 minutes ago, DangerousFiredude said:

I have had 8 warns :

Please note that you are currently not eligible to apply for the position of Trial Moderator at this time pursuant to Trial Moderator Application Template rule 7:

7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied 

P.S

Twinkie just beat me to it -_-

Edited by goliath
postscript
11 minutes ago, DangerousFiredude said:

Diwggle's Tmod App

Steam Name: 
Fabulous Dwiggle
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:29390504
In Game Name:
Dwiggle
Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 
                                                                                               1 Week and 5 days                                                                                                                             http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1352686019
Have you had any warns (If so state them):
I have had 8 warns :
High General Little- Pissing off staff (07/01/18), Emperor Palpytine- Swearing in ooc (11/01/18), Mic (Tucker)- Player Dis/Minge(31/01/18), Kreel- Player Dis (04/02/18), CRIMS- Suicide to Avoid Arrest (05/02/18), Darth Vader- (OOC) 442nd Flame (Me) : Im gonna Spoil the Move (last Jedi), its about Star wars (14/12/17), Carnifex- Inappropriate Language in ooc ( 31/12/17), Anthony- Pressing The Power Button (31/03/18). (I would never lie)

Have you had any bans (If so state them):
                                                                                                     Kicks - None                                                                                                      Bans - None
Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):
Yes i Have Been Administrator on DDG (Digital Delta Gaming) as "EXTRATHICC FLAME" PrisonRP, An Co-founder/Head Developer a long time ago (2 years ago) on a server that has now shut down named "Legistic Network Gaming (DarkRP)
Why are you applying for TMOD:
Because although i have alot of warns, I think that I have the capability of Being apart of the IG Staff team, Dealing with People who don't Go by the rules.
What can you bring to the staff team:
I know that i can Bring Trust and honesty to this Staff Team Making sure that people have a good RP experience and also Making sure that people who are here NITRP (Not intending to RolePlay) will be delt with the right way as possible.
Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

I would Grab There ID And give it to a high Up to ban him. (I'm asuming that Tmods can't Ban) for Mass Rdm and LTAP (leaving to avoid Punishment)
Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:
Tell to Person bullying to stop because the other player doesn't like it and if they don't a will give them a warn for Player Dis but if that don't stop i would Kick them for Player Dis after two warnings, and if they come back for more bullying i would get a higher up to deal with them.
You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: 
I would Report them to: The Founder Kosmos, CO Wolf, Senior Dev Matibo, Super Admin or Report it on Forums.
                                            Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:                                                               Freeze Them, Grab there ID, Tell a higher Up to hop on because of the Situation, and get him Perma banned                                                                              Joking or not.                                                                                     Dwiggle - Name

Regiment: Shadow Troopers,

You might Also now me as: Terror Trooper Commander Dwiggle                                                                                

What a few other people have said before me, due to you having a number of warns you application is invalid. I would also like to bring up a few of your answers. If a staff member is abusing their powers the server, why would you report them to Kosmos? Just because he is the founder doesn't mean you report it to him as he doesn't deal with that stuff anymore unless asked to by Wolf (may be wrong).  A few of your other answers are quite short and the formatting on this application isn't the best.

P.S - What happened with the last question, I can't even read it.

• Downvote 1
29 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You have more than 5 Warnings.

58 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

And I quote from the template rules:
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied "

57 minutes ago, goliath said:

Please note that you are currently not eligible to apply for the position of Trial Moderator at this time pursuant to Trial Moderator Application Template rule 7:

Quoted Comments above pretty much sum it up, not to mention that your apparent overuse of spaces appears as if you were attempting to make your application look fancy which appears to have backfired on you, according to your warns you Spoiled Star Wars the Last Jedi for countless players, you have stated your in-game name more than once and your latest warn was just last week by Anthony.

I don't want to be offensive but you have mentioned on your application that you have prior staffing experience on other communities however from what I have seen on this application and what I have heard it tells me something completely different about you, if you are serious on applying might I suggest you take some time in-game to mend these issues and get some maturity because it appears your lacking in these areas. again not trying to be offensive just making a suggestion.

• Advisor

@DangerousFiredude,

As you currently breach the terms of applying I will have to deny this application. If you wish to negotiate a terms about your warns it can be done by contacting the management team. But as some are as recent as 6 days ago it may make it hard.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks If conditions are met.

• Whitey locked this topic