• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MajorLeWasted

Icie's TMOD Application

Steam Name: MajorLeWasted

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:90348495

In Game Name: ARC-20-A Blitz

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):Time.PNG.ce4a68dda59abb4879a8deca761378fd.PNG  (Time has increased since then)

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have not had any warns thus far and do not plan on getting any in the future.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have not had any bans thus far and will not get any in the future.

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): Not on any Garry's Mod servers but with that said I really want to learn how to be one. This could be a huge stepping stone for me in the community and I really want to help people out by learning from this.

Why are you applying for TMOD:

I want to apply for TMOD on Imperial Gaming because I feel like I can be a great asset to the community and staff team by helping out players as much as I can and at anytime. Due to being an active member of the community I can be on during the late hours of the night to help moderate the community and keep the experience for those who choose to play at those hours. I really love playing on the server and meeting new people on the daily and making new friends.

What can you bring to the staff team:

I can bring a friendly and active member to the staff team, as stated as above I can help people at late hours of the night to moderate the server. I have real life experience with moderating and managing a team. I am very loyal and trustworthy if someone needed me I will try my best to adhear to what they want.

Scenarios:

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

When a Mass RDM happens I will look at the logs and find who did it. I will talk to the person/people who got Mass RDM'd I would ask if they did get randomly killed and for what reason. After this I would proceed to warn the disconnected player for having it confirmed that he intentionally did this and avoided the admin sit. 

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:

I would seperate the two players and question the victim first asking what happened and why, Once I have finished with the victim with evidence I will then TP the bully into a private area so we could talk for why he has done these actions. After talking with both people and collecting evidence I would ask for them both to apologise to each other and put there differences in the past. If they don't comply with this further punishment will be considered.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:

If I saw a higher up abuse admin powers I would take a screenshot/video record them doing this, I would then show an Admin or SuperAdmin depending on the position they are at. If I do not have any evidence I would still tell an even higher up about what I have seen.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
 I record my evidence then give out a warn to the person who has threatened the server, I would then tell an admin or anybody in a higher position about this and show them the evidence so the person can be kicked or banned for their actions.

Additional Notes:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you ever need anything from me just !p me in game and I can try my best to help.

Terms:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

(Edit: Changed my name.)

Edited by MajorLeWasted
Changed name.
  • Upvote 2

+1

Icie would make a GREAT Moderator.

• Patient
  • Helpful
  • Active
  • Friendly
  • Detailed Application
  • No Warns
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

Edited by Emerald
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Icie would make a GREAT Moderator.

• Patient
  • Helpful
  • Active
  • Friendly
  • Detailed Application
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

+1

Icie is a great guy

Good roleplayer

Well Known

Active

Good luck!

Massive vouch/+1

Great guy

Shows exemplary leadership skills

Easy to get along with

Well known and extremely active

1 hour ago, Allucious said:

+1

Icie is a great guy

Good roleplayer

Well Known

Active

Good luck!

+1

+1

• Trust worthy
  • Active
  • Respectable Guy
  • Pretty Well Known
  • Patient

Even Though I Gave A +1 I Hope You Can Add More Details To The Application To Have A Higher Chance Of Getting T-Mod  As I Feel It's A Bit Lacking Right Now (Maybe It's Just Me)

Good Luck!

+1

Icie is one of the nicest, most helpful people on the server. He knows the rules well and tries to solve problems between players effectively and orderly. He voices his concerns appropriately and is a good player in the community.

1+ 

trustworthy, active and mature. would make a good staff member

+1

Icie throughout his time in Rancor has showed excellent leadership skills and decision making. It is due to these reason I believe he would make an excellent choice for Moderator,

He can be active throughout all hours of the day which I think can be extremely helpful when it comes to moderating  the server during the late hours of the night and keeping the experience fun for those who choose to play at those times.

Edited by Veybur

+1 

Loyal trustworthy member of the community. Has the potential to be a good moderator.

Application is well written and easy to read.

Good Luck!

Without trying to come off as biased in any way shape or form, +1

As well as what everyone has stated above, you have truly stepped up to the plate many a times, either as a role-playing soldier or as a decent person out of character.

Good Luck

+1

Icie is a great at what he does, he is calm and collective...

I really think he will be a great addition to the team