What is your In-game name:

63- RTO Freeman 

Steam ID:

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010524021

Play time:

Total time on the server: 1 week, 2 days, 6 hours 

Have you used PAC Before:

I've played with it on a few Sandboxes' in the past and I've recently been spending more hours on it.  Training myself up. Normally i just copy and paste others instructions with light tweaking on my part.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Since joining Riot i have been arrested once. I literally handed myself into the Brig and submitted the paperwork myself. I have been a clean player and have helped my regiment above and beyond. I ain't going to undo EVERYTHING i have done and earned to play a prank for 5 seconds before an Admin sits me. Abusing Pac is absolutely no way worth it. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to have a visor, (See Picture) I also think it is really cool to have peoples weapons appear and disappear as they draw them and i want to have that. Eventually i would like to add a small skirting and  a cape. Similar to Gatsby. I also want to be able to have a little kit for collecting crime scene samples. I don't think i am going to make much myself, i'm mostly just going to stick to the basics or ask others for help then building anything complex. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I don't really think i 'deserve' anything. I would like Pac but in no way do i feel entitled to it. I have spent a lot of time on the server tho, more then any other game in Garrys mod. I also feel i have gone above my station and really proved myself. I like to think my name means something. Also now that I am 1st Lieutenant of Riot i need to understand how to do these things so i can teach my members how it all works when they want to apply. 

The image shows a visor i got from a shock trooper and the antenna i made :) Also experimenting with gun holsters and a little sample collecting device.  The tutorials are proving rather helpful.

Gatsby arse.png

Freeman Pac Experiment 03.png

Neutral You are a great & trustworthy player who would not abuse PAC3 and could use this tool so well but your creations just look really really simple I suggest exploring more areas with PAC3, creating more PAC3's even if they aren't a riot trooper and then take a screen shot and showcase it here. 

Edited by EpicEzale

+1

Freeman is an amazing and shocking shock trooper. I am 100% he will use PAC properly and not abuse it.

While not self made content, I have been working out how to swap model aspects. While annoying I am getting the hang of it.  (THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY MODEL) I'm just randomly mixing things.

Freeman Pac Experiment 05.png

+1

-Wouldn't Abuse PAC

-Great Shock Trooper

-Serious RP'er And Active

-Can Improve On Pac, Needs more unique models or ideas, however this shows your ability to use PAC.

+1 

- Nice Guy

- Very Trustworthy

- Great Lieutenant 

- Very fun to be around

- Tidy up your Application (Test Colours and Sizes)

- Add a few more Examples of you Creations

If you want you can ask me for PAC3 Advice <3

+1

great guy

good shock trooper

the visor you received from a fellow could you mention who made it *cough* ME *cough*

Best of luck to you

Sincerely Marcus

Edited by Boxhead321

On 28/03/2018 at 10:28 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

I believe you would do well, But I would like to see some more unique PACs.

Neutral 

Accepted - A meeting with the management team will be required before you are given access - Contact myself when available.