In Game Name:

ISB Colonel, Saturn

Previously:

Navy Line Captain, [CO] Saturn

Master Prophet, Saturn

Royal Guard Leading instructor, Saturn

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

4 weeks and 1 days *Updated*. 

5abb21a5aa420_WIN_20180315_21_52_14_Pro(2).thumb.jpg.ac8a69c6a6a1bc84d3daee719054a1ae.jpg

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

1x Minge Warning (This occurred on my first day on the server many months ago)

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

I have never received a ban.

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):

- Community Manager on Void Tech Gaming

Why are you applying for TMOD:

I am applying for trial moderator so I can help the community in a more substantial way than I have been. I have always admired the work of staff, and would love to assist players day to day, just as staff members have helped me in the past. I feel like becoming staff is the ultimate way of giving back to the players on this server and upkeeping Imperial Gamings community. I love to contribute the community in any way possible so I believe that being a staff member is a great position.

What can you bring to the staff team:

I can bring a loyal, hardworking and mature attitude to all staff work that I’m involved in. I feel like staff also need to be there when players want a professional chat about an issue or a topic regarding the server. I will be there when a person does want to have those chats. I also believe that staff need to be role models in game not just out of game. I believe with my standing in the community I can achieve this.

Scenarios:

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

I would first look through the logs to find out how many people this person has killed. I would talk to one of the killed parties asking them about the details of what had just occurred. After reviewing any evidence/witness information, I would get his steam ID and warn him for mass RDM x (how many times e.g 4) and disconnecting to avoid punishment. Secondly I would ban the offender for aslong as I can as a trial moderator.  Afterwards, I would proceed to warn other staff about the player in admin chat or TeamSpeak in case he comes back later that day.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:

I would first talk to the players involved individually, so I can work out what the problem is. After working out the problem I would talk to all parties involved. Depending on the evidence of what is happening I will tailor my approach.

Different scenarios that could play out:

Scenario 1: misunderstanding. I get both parties to talk to each other and how that one party feels hurt. With proper communication I get both parties to apologies to any wrong doings they have committed. I will also keep tabs on how each party is going.

Scenario 2: Bullying party continues to disrespect and humiliate the other party after communication between the parties and myself. Warns will be handed out to the bullying party (Player disrespect). If the bullying was more serious or long term, then I may have to take it to a senior member of the staff team.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:

If I see any higher up abusing their powers I would talk to their higher up with recorded or screenshot evidence of their wrong doing. Example an admin is freezing random players for their own amusement. Following the chain of command, I would take it to a senior admin.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?:

As a moderator my power to punish an offender is limited. If I see anyone threatening to DDOS the server I would screenshot/record the offender’s threats, warning them for threatening to DDOS the server, and I would contact an admin + to issue a permanent ban.

Terms:

I Saturn, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Saturn
  • Upvote 2

-1 took a picture of his time with a camera 

+2 

On 28/03/2018 at 3:06 PM, Emerald said:

+1

I believe you would make a good Moderator.

• Friendly
  • Active
  • Good Playtime
  • Trustworthy

Good Luck!

And good RPer.

• Whitey locked this topic