Solvan's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

[ What is your In-game name ] 62-SKCO Solvan

[ Steam ID ] STEAM_1:1:103000693

[ Steam link ] steamcommunity.com/id/cederayman

[ Play time ] 215 hours In Very Fun Play Time

[ Have you used PAC Before ] Yes, l have used PAC very often throughout a few months on separate accounts. I have also made PACS for other people. I am very fond of PAC and have a lot of experience around the area considering l have used it for many months.

[ Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph) ] I should be trusted with PAC  because l have made many intricate PACS for other people in the Garry’s Mod community. Some of my work will be displayed below. I am a trusted member and commander in the Imperial Gaming community and know never to abuse PAC, it would be a privilege, not something to abuse. Ever since l discovered PAC l have been fascinated by it. It is very fun to make PAC models and cosmetics to add to your character. I am a very trustworthy player and understand the server rules very clearly. I am loyal and dedicated to the Imperial Gaming community and am a commander of shock, meaning l can follow rules and enforce them for my job. If an administrator ever came up to me to say l can not have this PAC, instead of being defensive l will take it as a piece of advice, learn from my mistakes and know not to use the PAC on Imperial Gaming.

[ Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph) ] I want PAC because l have been using it for roughly 7 months and have been really enjoying creating PACS for myself and other people. PAC will make my character look more respectable as l am a commander of my regiment. I would find it fun and interesting to show off my PACS and have a better gaming experience, not that l am not having one already. To earn PAC would be a great milestone and achievement for me to receive. I would appreciate it very much and enjoy using it a lot! It looks really fun to use in game and l would use it to improve my characters look. Earning PAC would most certainly make me very happy and exited. It would let me improve on my PAC skills and learn more from other people and myself if l was able to get PAC. PAC would definitely make my gaming experience much more sophisticated. PAC is something l have been wanting for a while and to actually be able to use it in Imperial Gaming would be amazing.

[ Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph) ] I deserve PAC because l am extremely dedicated to the Imperial Gaming community and to have PAC would make my experience a lot more enjoyable for l could use my PACS on a great server. I can command my regiment well and l believe it would look good for a commander to have PAC to make him/her look better. This is just preference however l would love to use and show off my PACS in-game. I have seen other people using PAC and would really like to have it myself, l can work hard and command my regiment well. Since l have finished my exams l have been able to dedicate hours on hours into the server. On Sunday l spent roughly 6 hours on the server, this shows my dedication and willingness to be apart of the great, admirable community that has been established. 

[ My PAC3's ] I will make sure to update/add new and more complicated pacs.

[ NOTE ] I have a many more PACS such as: hands behind back and kneeling, etc. I also have some acts such as a salute, a taunt act and more.

Thank You Very Much For Taking The Time To Review My Application.

~Commander Of Shock: 62-SKCO Solvan

20180318205354_1.jpg

20180318202742_1.jpg

20180317210103_1.jpg

20180314204436_1.jpg

20180325233835_1.jpg

20180326210220_1.jpg

20180326213006_1.jpg

20180326215214_1.jpg

20180327224854_1.jpg

Edited by Solvan
12 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

NEUTRAL Mixed opinions

Hello Fellow member of Imperial Gaming,

what are some of these opinions your are thinking, letting me know will hopefully make me be able to improve on my application or something else that you may have in mind.

Regards,

~Solvan

11 hours ago, Solvan said:

Hello Fellow member of Imperial Gaming,

what are some of these opinions your are thinking, letting me know will hopefully make me be able to improve on my application or something else that you may have in mind.

Regards,

~Solvan

-You came back really quickly with another PAC application 

-Application is the same as last time

- PAC3 creations are simple

-Not very active

-It all just kind of relates to your regiment

- You are a good and trustworthy

Edited by EpicEzale
11 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

-You came back really quickly with another PAC application 

-Application is the same as last time

- PAC3 creations are simple

-Not very active

-It all just kind of relates to your regiment

- You are a good and trustworthy

I just wanted to point out l was told l could re-do my application anytime for the mishap during the application.

Whitey: "As I was immediately ignored I will lock this application and allow @Solvan to repost immediately with a new App. Please follow server rules in the new application (This applies to both staff and users) as detailed below:"

I can understand my activity, however l have been very active or at least trying to be since l came back form my break

Thanks for the feedback

~Solvan

Edited by Solvan
  • Like 1
  • Advisor

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application. We will also continue to monitor your skill development in PAC and the creations you make.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

2 hours ago, CrunchyNapkin said:

+1 

-nice person

-fun and strict commander

-Tidy Up your Application

Thanks for the feedback.

-l have now added a different font with colours. Cheers mate.

~Solvan

Edited by Solvan

+1 

- Quick learner with PAC

- N O T mingy 

- He WAS inactive and now isn't, That means he is Active

- Learning from the Past

- More Pacs the better ( As he has done and hopefully keep adding  )

Edited by Gr8_Gatsby
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic