Alex

Alex's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name: Alex

Steam ID: 76561198336520628

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336520628/

Play time: 5 Weeks/ 4 Days/ 13 Hours

Have you used PAC Before: No I haven't PAC before, but I have been inspired by other PAC uses to learn more about PAC and create my own.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been with the server for along time now and over my entire time on the server I haven't accumulated any warns bans or any other forms of punishment, I also hold the title of ST/Widow Commander which has a lot of responsibility and dedication to the server to gain and maintain . The rank of commander is something that I take very seriously and would never do anything that could get it taken away from me.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): The reason I want to have PAC is because I would like to enhance my own role play experience and for others as well. When being the commander of Widow squad I want to stand out and give Widow squad more of its own look because at this time we only have scout trooper models and personally I would rather have a different look, one that more fits an elite squad of ST's.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): The reason I deserve PAC is that I have never broken a rule and never intend too, I always try my best to let others enjoy their experience on the server in anyway I can and help and be kind to those in need of assistance. I'm always trying to improve in all areas of being an ST commander and to become someone that anyone could fine trustworthy and helpful.

P.S Thank you everyone for taking some time out of your day to read this, I also hope that you can agree with me and support.

NEUTRAL You are a good, well known & trustworthy player but, I in my opinion I believe you should get some experience within PAC3 make some creations and display them in this application

Edited by EpicEzale

1 hour ago, EpicEzale said:

NEUTRAL You are a good, well known & trustworthy player but, I in my opinion I believe you should get some experience within PAC3 make some creations and display them in this application

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Flipps said:

if he can hand ST's he can handle pac +1

+1

2 hours ago, Flipps said:

if he can hand ST's he can handle pac +1

Exactly, +1.

Edited by Saturn

- Trustworthy

- Great Role Player

- Great Leader

- Awesome Teacher

- Would learn how to use PAC in a millisecond 

Big +1

*Biased opinion here*

Taught him most of what I know and he took that and built upon it, doing a lot of good shit in the process.

+1

Doesn't matter if he doesn't have previous PAC experience for tier 1.

Disagree with me? Go die.

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application. We will also continue to monitor your skill development in PAC and the creations you make.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

+1

Alex is an excellent role-model and is someone I know I can trust with anything

I've seen him grow and become a great commander by my side, and i believe i have an old ST test lying around somewhere with him entering his rank as a CPL on it.

I know FOR A FACT that if he will try to learn the tool and use it to the best of its capabilities, and that he can be completely trusted.

Good luck

P.S

Alex, i would recommend spending some time in single player and making a few PACS of original ideas to demonstrate your knowledge

+1 

- Great Role Model (You aswell Hornet)

- Very Trustworthy

- Nice Detail in your Descriptions

- Tidy up your Application (Test Colours and Sizes)

- Doesnt Know PAC3 much

If you want you can ask me for PAC3 Advice <3

Update/Bump

I'm currently experimenting with PAC in single player and learning new things from guides for PAC and will start creating and posting PAC creations soon

Accepted - A meeting with the management team will be required before you are given access - Contact myself when available.