Kraken TMOD Application

Steam Name: Kraken

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87735405

In Game Name: Navy Senior Crewman Kraken

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  My time got lost from when the server glitched. I had 7 days.

Have you had any warns (If so state them): FailRP (in an event), Jumped off the ship.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No.

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): I have been staff on a military RP server called 
icefuse. I then came over to IG because I got into Star Wars RP.

Why are you applying for TMOD: I would want to be staff on this server because I enjoy the community and all the staff. I feel the staff response time to problems is quite quick but none the less I feel I could help out to make the complaints less by giving a hand in whatever it is they need in. This is my favourite SWRP server and will strive to play and make it better! If a staff member didn't know something about moderation I would always tell them. I am a person anyone can talk to about personal problems or in-game complaints who will strive to make the situation better and will keep quiet if the issue is sensitive or if I believe it is not to be known (or if they ask to keep private).  Making the server a great place is something we all want, I am willing to make a difference and change how this server is in a good way and help the server keep that reputation. This server has an amazing community and I want to keep it that way and become apart of the staff team. I have the skills to work with members of IG to help ensure quality of experience by conversing with those who are experiencing issues and resolving them as quick as possible. I want to help people out, whether it's helping them to understand something or dealing with people who don't follow the rules. I want to make sure that I never see people screaming in chat about their tickets not being answered or that the staff sucks because of it. I want to help anyone on the server who needs it to try and help make their experience on the server more positive.

What can you bring to the staff team: I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. I can tell you there is always someone who just messes around with no intention to RP and wants to ruin others players experience, admins aren't always available and I feel like I call for them way too much sometimes even when I know it's their job and all, becoming a staff would make things so much easier for me and less time consuming for other staff members. I have played this server for a long time now and that says something, I rarely find any good Serious RP servers that I like a lot and with such a great community. I want to be able to help relieve stress from the staff team and allow them to get some free time of there own. I want to help make sure that the server can stay in line at all times and make sure that the community can have fun with minimal problems. Now that I am getting back into gmod
 and plan to play this over any other game especially on IG. I Will dedicate my time to the server to helping it improve. I hope to become a part of that even if it means just being a T-Mod. When I'm needed somewhere in real life, unfortunately, I must go, but I won't leave if the server is full of people and I'm the only staff. I think I could help a lot of people on the server as a staff member, there are many times when I see people not obeying the rules but no staff members are available to deal with them at the time or maybe the staff member won't believe me because I don't have evidence. Sometimes they might not believe that I'm right but as a staff with higher authority I could easily tell them to stop and I could help them understand what they were doing wrong. I am always hardworking and dedicated and when there is a competition that is even better. My communication skills are good. I know some of the rules (mostly the ones that get broken often and I have to call tickets for). I am also an active player and I know the rules and re-read them frequently.

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: Go to logs to get the steam id of the Mass RDM'er, then I will check if there was a training/TDM going on at that time. If there was no training I would get a higher ranked staff member to ban them for LTAP/MassRDM.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I would ask the person bullying to stop and if they don't stop I would warn them. If they continue I will tell a high ranking staff member. After I would talk to the victim and see if they are ok.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would take screenshots then report it to a high ranking staff member that has the power to do something.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Tell a high ranking staff member and they will handle it appropriately. 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial 
Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thank you for reading
Edited by Kraken
Edited colors
3 hours ago, Pavonis said:

• Application isn't really that detailed
  • Don't really know you
  • Playtime is average

Good Luck

Ok. Will be sure to add more details and play more often. Hopefully, you change your mind as I add stuff. Thanks for the feedback guys. 

Edited by Kraken
  • Like 1

Changing my decision to +1

- Kraken is a good Navy personal. At first your app wasn’t detailed but when we told you, you quickly fixed it. I like your intentions and hopefully you can carry out what you are saying right now if you get T-Mod.

All the best,

Pav

• Like 1

+1 kraken would make a good admin and I would have plus one before 

but I will say that this whole part is pretty much a re-word of why you are applying for T-mod

19 hours ago, Kraken said:

I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. I can tell you there is always someone who just messes around with no intention to RP and wants to ruin others players experience, admins aren't always available and I feel like I call for them way too much sometimes even when I know it's their job and all, becoming a staff would make things so much easier for me and less time consuming for other staff members. I have played this server for a long time now and that says something, I rarely find any good Serious RP servers that I like a lot and with such a great community. I want to be able to help relieve stress from the staff team and allow them to get some free time of there own. I want to help make sure that the server can stay in line at all times and make sure that the community can have fun with minimal problems.

Good = Green | Neutral = Grey | Bad = Red

Neutral

- Nice Guy (from my encounters once or twice)

- Nicely Detailed Application

- Dont Know you much (apart from a encounter on discord and running into you once at tram lines)

- Nice Tidy Application but it hurts my eyes too much green

(This Can Change If i see you more Often)

Good Luck

Edited by CrunchyNapkin
2 hours ago, CrunchyNapkin said:

Good = Green | Neutral = Grey | Bad = Red

Neutral

- Nice Guy (from my encounters once or twice)

- Nicely Detailed Application

- Dont Know you much (apart from a encounter on discord and running into you once at tram lines)

- Nice Tidy Application but it hurts my eyes too much green

(This Can Change If i see you more Often)

Good Luck

Neutral

Sums up what i was thinking

Didn't read the rules of the template, which should be critical. 

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

On 28/03/2018 at 8:14 PM, Kraken said:

By the way, I got a promotion so I edited the application. 

23 hours ago, Kraken said:

*Bump*

On 3/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, Kraken said:

By the way, I got a promotion so I edited the application. 

I was saying that because I wanted to tell you guys. Im sorry. I will not bump for the next 7 days.

@Eclipse

Edited by Kraken
  • Advisor

@Kraken

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. Overall you have had positive feedback from the community but other issues have been raised.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- Behaviour ("Minging") on the server was raised by several staff members. But this can be easily rectified by an individual and change will be noticed.
- Maturity in both OOC and RP Situations. Maturity is a key skill we are looking for in all future staff no matter what the age is.
- Make yourself known in a positive light to all members of the community so that future feedback can be provided by all.

These are the three keys areas that need to be fixed by yourself and can be done If you put your head down and try. Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks

• Whitey locked this topic