Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name: SK Corporal 62-SKT Razgar 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197999030

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/super_skeletor/

Playtime: 3-4 hours, sometimes a whole day

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I know how to use the basics and more than basics, been learning it for a long time

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to help this server grow, show it new things by testing it out, make shock and riot better. I love this server and I love RPing in it. I want to be a role model to others and show and teach them the ways of this server

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am very good in programming, I'm a white hat hacker, and make robots for pass time, make remixes, design artworks and all. I just want to expand my knowledge by gaming, and I want to start with Pac as it looks interesting. It can help me get ideas for more improvement. And I am happy to share these ideas with others and expand their knowledge of pac too!

Hope you accept this application and I can give more knowledge by experimenting with you all!

Regards

SK Corporal 62-SKT Razgar

Playtime: 3-4 hours. sometimes a whole day

^^ This, this is not your playtime. Your playtime is the little blue box when you press C

-1 for now, until correct information is given

What is your In-game name: SK Corporal 62-SKT Razgar 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197999030

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/super_skeletor/

Playtime: 4 days, 13 hours, 9 mins | 3-4 hours a day, or more

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I use it in my pass time in a sandbox

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I don't minge, disrespect higher up not even once, and never will I ever misuse the power I have been given. I know how to edit models, change shape, size etc. I can add accessories to the model like guns, hologram, and others. I have no bad intentions with using Pac and just want to showcase what the power of Pac is to others

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I am very good in programming, I'm a white hat hacker (Do not misuse my power), and make robots for pass time, make remixes, design artworks and all. I just want to expand my knowledge by gaming, and I want to start with Pac as it looks interesting. It can help me get ideas for more improvement. And I am happy to share these ideas with others and expand their knowledge of Pac too! I learned how much cooler Pac is by meeting 2 people, Gatsby and Emerald, the fun things they make with Pac and all.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to help this server grow, show it new things by testing Pac out by making new things, make shock and riot better. I love this server and I love RPing in it. I want to be a role model to others and show and teach them the ways of this server. I don't have bad intentions by using Pac, I never misuse my power. Pac is actually something I wanted to use in front of others for a long time. I want my Pac to show Discipline and someone nobody wants to mess with (except higher command and the emperor of course). I want to climb the ranks and reach the top, and I think Pac will help me on the way.

image.thumb.png.d8104a04ebf6adf703f459e505022da5.png

image.thumb.png.42a33bd294ec72808a07649532407cb3.png20180326142756_1.thumb.jpg.b1398219663a8133b455b53c39d5b83d.jpg20180326151212_1.thumb.jpg.57530b7b55308b0df4017d32e3e535f4.jpg

Will do more and keep going on! This is what I made in like 5 mins

Hope you accept this application and I can give more knowledge by experimenting with you all!

Regards

SK Corporal 62-SKT Razgar

Edited by Razgar
Adding more details and providing examples

Neutral

• You say you know how to use PAC3, Provide us with Examples.
  • Application isn't that detailed, Please edit your application to make it more detailed.
  • Playtime answer is incorrect. (Hold 'C' ingame and view your playtime from there)

Good Luck!

41 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

• You say you know how to use PAC3, Provide us with Examples.
  • Application isn't that detailed, Please edit your application to make it more detailed.
  • Playtime answer is incorrect. (Hold 'C' ingame and view your playtime from there)

Good Luck!

43 minutes ago, Razgar said:

can i just make a new application?

Just edit the post and edit everything you said, and how you put your app in the comments just remove all that and leave it blank if you need help with that ( Not saying im going to like edit your app or write it for you ) you can join a TS channel with me and I can guide you through it

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Advisor

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application. We will also continue to monitor your skill development in PAC and the creations you make.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

Neutral

- Nice Guy

- Very Trustworthy

- Tidy up your Application (Test Colours and Sizes)

- The Playtime is your total on the server e.g 4 weeks 3 days

- Add a few more Examples of you Creations

(i dont like giving -1 or neutrals so try fix it up)

If you want you can ask me for PAC3 Advice <3

On 4/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, Razgar said:

Some more pacs

20180327212129_1.jpg

20180401093059_1.jpg

20180401095114_1.jpg

-Not enough detail in your application

- The second picture is a model i don't see any PAC3 creations

- The first picture is you using a body tool on an NPC

If you can put more detail into your application i might change my opinion to a +1.

Good luck!

Edit: After what hornet has said i am changing my opinion to a -1

Edited by Fish
Changed my wording of sentences

I haven't seen you personally too much, so i was going to leave this application without saying anything until  something showed up to change my mind.

Something changed my mind...

Your first PAC images were basic beyond belief.

-Some guns on your back

-A laser sight that doesn't even have the end point hidden

-you wearing a cape and having a belt.

-And you holding a hologram that isn't even on your hand, it's floating above it.

But then you released your next set of 3 images...

In particular, i want to focus on these 2 images:

20180401093059_1.jpg.287828cfdc340c070e7

20180327212129_1.jpg.acdf5994f652aaec1852e0ca8147a305.thumb.jpg.f1f7d00c30a2c95c73af07ab3e4661a8.jpg

Fish kindly pointed out the issues with these two pictures

the first image is a player-model, with no visible PAC adjustments made to it, you just slapped on a skin and took a photo

And likewise with the second image, it too is fake. that is an NPC, being altered with the bone inflation tool, this is also confirmed as i can see your CROSSHAIR as you look at him, and this crosshair is seen in no other pictures. And correct me if i'm wrong, But the crosshair only turns yellow when looking at friendly NPC's

Fish was kind enough to give you a neutral, but i'm going to delve deeper into this subject of lies and deception.

How are we capable of trusting you if your most recent PAC submissions are fake?

This has destroyed my trust in this PAC application, and i'm sure it has for many others  as well!

Any number of this images could simply be stolen PACs from the internet now for all we know!

And infact 

I'm now willing to suggest that you've been lying to us from the start

All Your PAC images, except for the 2 i just covered, Follow a fairly standard pattern of being fairly shoddy, basic PAC creations on your shock character.

But there is one more that stands out:

The very first PAC image you released.

image.thumb.png.d8104a04ebf6adf703f459e505022da5.png.67eb071c03dbff611a355f4fc27143b5.png

WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?!

All the real PACS you've given us, show nowhere NEAR the amount of effort thats gone into this one!

-This is an original idea

-The miniguns are really well detailed and look quite awesome

-They are attached to your arms in a believable way

-There is no sign of clipping or unbelievable  hovering of items

-It's not minor alterations to SHOCK model like every other image

Everything you've shown us after this image suggests that this is a fake, since you have been incapable of demonstrating anywhere NEAR the amount of effort that has gone into this image

You've also undone any of the trust that could have been put into the words of your application

Unless you can seriously turn my opinion around, I'm keeping this post as a -1

~ Hornet

Edited by addamcor
3 hours ago, addamcor said:

But the crosshair only turns yellow when looking at friendly NPC's

Custom crosshair in the third person menu has varied colours so he might've picked yellow.

But I completely agree with Hornet. The difference between effort and actual quality of the PACs made is just way to varied to be considered your own. I know from experience that you don't go from this:

On 3/26/2018 at 4:50 PM, Razgar said:

20180326151212_1.thumb.jpg.57530b7b55308b0df4017d32e3e535f4.jpg

To this:

3 hours ago, addamcor said:

image.thumb.png.d8104a04ebf6adf703f459e505022da5.png.67eb071c03dbff611a355f4fc27143b5.png

Like, how can you be any more obvious? Like hornet said, you have a hologram that's not even attached to your hand, and then you have this ^ which is absolutely perfect. If it were up to me, I would be investigating whether or not you are using pastebins.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic