Pablo Staff App

Steam Name: Green Jesus

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105938225

In game name and rank: SCB CPL Pablo Escobar (But I have been sith and been in many other regiments)

Time Played: 1 Week and 21 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?:I am applying for this position because I play on this server a lot and I think that I could help the community. I play this server so much and I want use my constant activity to better the server and keep minges away and I want to share my knowledge with everyone

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I am will dive in head first into a staff role, I will always get the job done and I will do it well, I will also co operate with my fellow staff.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I was a staff member on a few servers: Xeno RP (Dark RP & SWRP), An imperial RP server (I have forgotten the name But I do have proof that I was staff on it) and I was an Event Master on another Imperial RP server but that was a while ago.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None on this server that I know of.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we don't already have: I have a lot of experience on Gmod and I love to role play but admin wise I don't think I will bring anything new but I will add on to the skills the community have and I will help improve on these skills. I am also a veteran SWRP player, I started playing SWRP back when it wasn't a major trend.

Anything else you would like to add: I am 13, but I am mature for my age. I really love the server and I have become more active recently so I think that will help convince you that I am worthy of this position. 

• Downvote 2

I too like the colour red.

OT: -1 you were advertising your application to a staff member on the server you are applying for (who would have seen it anyways if you had have waited to a few hours). I also think that you are a bit young to be a responsible staff member, even if you are mature for your age. Also just to make you aware there is this little thing you can do to you posts called  EDITING them instead of posting a new post every single time you want to change something.

Edited by pinejack
  • Downvote 1
9 hours ago, Cody said:

-1 NEVER ASK SOME TO LOOK AT YOUR APP DUDE!!!!

druj.thumb.png.39937b5045c2821f08c405f4c0cefff6.png

Whether you want to know how to improve or not. Never ask staff to look at your app. it is ADVERTISING!!! IF IT WAS UP TO ME YOU WOULD BE DENIED RIGHT NOW.

STOP USING MASSIVE TEXT... IT ISN'T NEEDED AND LOOKS LIKE TRASH. I WILL BE DELETING POST WITH MASSIVE TEXT IN THEM FROM NOW ON

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

Now for the matter on this application.

-1 from me asking other staff to look at the application isn't really my reasoning for the -1 & in my opinion isn't really that big deal considering it was done via a private pm.

My -1 is i honestly just do not feel like you would be ready to take on this position just yet.

Cheers Trident.

• 3 weeks later...