Solvan's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

Solvan

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

I had originally given you a +1 as I thought you were alright but then I remembered that I had seen you minging around a bit. I decided to change it around to a -1 but if you can show that you don't minge, I would be more than happy to return it to the original +1, but don't go assuming why I did what I did when you don't know the facts and instead of posting about it in a rant on your application, send me a private message on here instead.

No, l would like you to explain how l minged.  

• Advisor

Can we please keep this application civil. Use the standard +1 If you approve or -1 with constructive feedback (Either about the quality of the Pacs, Content or about the users activity on the server and within the community) If you disprove.

Any issues feel free to send me a message on the forums.

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

-1 from my experience you are impaient and inactive. Pacs are pretty bland, and doesn't abide to someones request to keep it in PMs.

I am not impatient, l have stated many times why l was inactive and if someone -1 me for "minge" and gives no examples l would like them to explain how in my application. Please explain how l am impatient too.

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Solvan said:

I am not impatient, l have stated many times why l was inactive and if someone -1 me for "minge" and gives no examples l would like them to explain how in my application. Please explain how l am impatient too.

If you would like some examples of evidence, send me a private message on the forums as I have previously said, don’t start causing shit in your own application because (in my eyes) your recent comments have tarnished your reputation a little bit.

27 minutes ago, pinejack said:

If you would like some examples of evidence, send me a private message on the forums as I have previously said, don’t start causing shit in your own application because (in my eyes) your recent comments have tarnished your reputation a little bit.

If you have something bad to say to me, say it in the replies of my application for everyone to see, you can't just tell me to PM you for no one to see. Surely if you don't want me to get PAC you would say how l minged in my PAC application. You shouldn't change your mind and say l minged whilst l was AFK for a week, then provide no examples after l have ask. Also stop being hypocritical and PM me yourself if you don't wanna talk on forums, you say you want to yet you keep downgrading me on the forums.

Edited by Solvan

Is Whitey invisible or something?

Do not complain and argue, just leave a +1, Neutral or -1 with constructive replies and acknowledgements. This applies to everybody. If you want to take a conversation into private messages, actually do so instead of taunting each other...

As for the application itself...

The comments made by Solvan on his own application are disappointing and not acceptable by somebody who holds such a high rank (Shock Commander is hard work!). The comments show an allowance to unprofessionally and most importantly violently fight back in the face of criticism, even if it is constructive. I do not trust somebody to have access to PAC3 on our server if they allow themselves to do this. 

I know he has stated he would not abuse PAC, but I believe if confronted by a staff member about his PAC, I personally believe Solvan would immediately get defensive. I am victim of this myself, I have gotten in trouble more than a couple of times for defending my PAC in the face of criticism, I know how much of a bother it is for both the victim and the staff member in power who criticised the PAC.

I would not want Solvan stripped of his PAC if he were to get himself into a situation like this - that Emperor pet is a particular violator of our server's PAC standards and would definitely be brought up by a staff member, such as myself.

Solvan, you are free to publicly dispute these claims, but in the meantime my opinion stands.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 3

• Advisor

I'll make this simple... I will not repeat myself.

As I was immediately ignored I will lock this application and allow @Solvan to repost immediately with a new App. Please follow server rules in the new application (This applies to both staff and users) as detailed below:

3 hours ago, Whitey said:

Can we please keep this application civil. Use the standard +1 If you approve or -1 with constructive feedback (Either about the quality of the Pacs, Content or about the users activity on the server and within the community) If you disprove.

Any issues feel free to send me a message on the forums.

• Whitey locked this topic