Solvan's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

Solvan

What is your In-game name: 62-SKCO Solvan

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:103000693

Steam link: steamcommunity.com/id/cederayman

Play time: 206 hours

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, l have used PAC very often throughout a few months on separates accounts. I have also made PACS for other people. I am very fond of PAC and have a lot of experience around the area.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC  because l have made many intricate PACS for other people in the Garry’s Mod community. Some of my work will be displayed below. I am a trusted member and commander in the Imperial Gaming community and know never to abuse PAC, it would be a privilege, not something to abuse. Ever since l discovered PAC l have been fascinated by it. It is very fun to make PAC models and cosmetics to add to your character. I am a very trustworthy player and understand the server rules very clearly. I am loyal and dedicated to the Imperial Gaming community and am a commander of shock, meaning l can follow rules and enforce them for my job.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC because l have been using it for roughly 7 months and have been really enjoying creating PACS for myself and other people. PAC will make my character look more respectable as l am a commander of my regiment. I would find it fun and interesting to show off my PACS and have a better gaming experience, not that l am not having one already. To earn PAC would be a great milestone and achievement for me to receive. I would appreciate it very much and enjoy using it a lot! It looks really fun to use in game and l would use it to improve my characters look.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve PAC because l am extremely dedicated to the Imperial Gaming community and to have PAC would make my experience a lot more enjoyable for l could use my PACS on a great server. I can command my regiment well and l believe it would look good for a commander to have PAC to make him/her look better. This is just preference however l would love to use and show off my PACS in-game. I have seen other people using PAC and would really like to have it myself, l can work hard and command my regiment well.

Thanks For Reviewing My Application.

~Commander Of Shock-Solvan

20180318203743_1.jpg

20180317210103_1.jpg

20180318202742_1.jpg

20180318205354_1.jpg

20180318203618_1.jpg

20180314204823_1.jpg

20180314204436_1.jpg

20180318202812_1.jpg

20180318203919_1.jpg

Edited by Solvan

41 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Barely see you on - Get your activity up and I'll reconsider

Yeah, just been a little bit busy with exams, l was on the server at the weekend. Now l have finished my exams so l can play a lot more...

Edited by Solvan
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Joel said:

Neutral for reason stated above also why is there a tiny emperor behid you in one?

It doesn't mean l will have that put into my game. It is just a place to show the PACS created by me.....

3 minutes ago, Gr8_Gatsby said:

Neutral - The pacs are kind of basic and to be honest some of the pac's are from pastebin.. 

The kneel and the hands up..... sorry buddy <3

Do you have proof that some of his pacs are from pastebin?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Gr8_Gatsby said:

Neutral - The pacs are kind of basic and to be honest some of the pac's are from pastebin.. 

The kneel and the hands up..... sorry buddy <3

These aren't from pastebin, and if they were they aren't hard to make.

Edited by Solvan

9 hours ago, pinejack said:

-1 has been a bit mingey in the past few weeks and your PAC3s are unoriginal.

That's very interesting you mention that. You originally gave me a +1 on my application, now you change to a -1, say l am mingey past the few weeks and my PACS are unoriginal. It seems like just because some other people said -1 you must choose that to fit in and not give yourself a bad rep. I made all the pacs myself and put effort into them, they are just some of the ones l have made. I was inactive for the past 2 weeks straight, not going on the server once for 15 days because l was studying for my exams. Give some examples of how l was mingey mate. You're a Trial Event master and you're saying a guy who has not been on for the past/most recent 2 weeks is mingey....yeah nah. I just had the first session today where l was actually on for a respectable amount of time. So please give me some examples/proof of the minge for someone who was inactive for 2 weeks.

Edited by Solvan
  • Thinking 2

7 minutes ago, Solvan said:

I just had the first session today where l was actually on for a respectable amount of time

Didn't see you on the server.

He's most likely talking about when you were on the server, You have been minging.

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Didn't see you on the server.

He's most likely talking about when you were on the server, You have been minging.

how have l been minging?  If you can't provide proof your argument is false. And you do realise just because l wasn't on the server when you were on doesn't mean l wasn't on...l don't see your point. I do not ever recall minging, I have been extremely active and deicated everyday besides a 15 day break l took to study and focus on my end of term exams if you would please provide evidence that would make sense.

Edited by Solvan

+1

Solvan Has been Inactive for the past two weeks, but has recently been very active on the server (I have experienced this first hand, An example of this is when he is on early after school hours when hardly anyone is on to see), With my experiences with Solvan I have never seen him minge and lastly I do not see how these PAC's are "unoriginal" , he has stated clearly that he has put lots of effort into these PAC designs, thus he has clearly shown he can use PAC3 properly.

3 minutes ago, Wenus said:

+1

Solvan Has been Inactive for the past two weeks, but has recently been very active on the server (I have experienced this first hand, An example of this is when he is on early after school hours when hardly anyone is on to see), With my experiences with Solvan I have never seen him minge and lastly I do not see how these PAC's are "unoriginal" , he has stated clearly that he has put lots of effort into these PAC designs, thus he has clearly shown he can use PAC3 properly.

Thanks for the optimism, and everyone else who has given me negative/positive feedback that's valid

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Solvan said:

how have l been minging?  If you can't provide proof your argument is false. And you do realise just because l wasn't on the server when you were on doesn't mean l wasn't on...l don't see your point. I do not ever recall minging, I have been extremely active and deicated everyday besides a 15 day break l took to study and focus on my end of term exams if you would please provide evidence that would make sense.

I was pointing out to probably why pinejack left that response.

Edited by Emerald

2 hours ago, Solvan said:

That's very interesting you mention that. You originally gave me a +1 on my application, now you change to a -1, say l am mingey past the few weeks and my PACS are unoriginal. It seems like just because some other people said -1 you must choose that to fit in and not give yourself a bad rep. I made all the pacs myself and put effort into them, they are just some of the ones l have made. I was inactive for the past 2 weeks straight, not going on the server once for 15 days because l was studying for my exams. Give some examples of how l was mingey mate. You're a Trial Event master and you're saying a guy who has not been on for the past/most recent 2 weeks is mingey....yeah nah. I just had the first session today where l was actually on for a respectable amount of time. So please give me some examples/proof of the minge for someone who was inactive for 2 weeks.

I had originally given you a +1 as I thought you were alright but then I remembered that I had seen you minging around a bit. I decided to change it around to a -1 but if you can show that you don't minge, I would be more than happy to return it to the original +1, but don't go assuming why I did what I did when you don't know the facts and instead of posting about it in a rant on your application, send me a private message on here instead.

• Whitey locked this topic