Mythical

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:100089210

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mythicallll/

Play time:

6 Days 13 Hours 32 Mins

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes , i've started using pac 3 these past few days in this week in  single player when i heard of it as it seemed very interesting , i have been learning how to use different functions of pac 3 to help certain events to combine with my character as of this moment i am still trying to try out more functions of pac 3 to learn more about it

theses are some simple pacs i created for my first few times trying to use pac 3 and i am still trying to further improve my creations

5aad3b54ee030_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.087db4da65e070391954f6e2755b3fea.png5aad41af03431_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.48d95fdf2e1c49cbe8b3d2579a14922d.png5aadc75a09204_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.fbf705cc5b02835bce629f5e6a57a265.png

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that i should be trusted with pac 3 as i have been actively particpating in helping the community to make it better and because i have never really minged a lot  on the server and have been following the rules , i am willing to put maximum dedication to help the server become better thus i feel i am trust worthy enough to have pac 3.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to have pac to increase roleplay for me and possibly the people around me , by having pac 3 i  would be able to improve my passive rp and because i enjoy being able to design and make pacs , with pac 3 i can also help add more interactions  regarding rp stuff 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I dont think i have enough experience with pac 3 to be able to deserve it but with all the reasons i have stated from above i hope that i would be trust worthy enough to get pac 3 to help improve roleplay for both myself and those around me , i am always willing to put time into pac 3 to learn more features and slowly improve my skills on using pac 3

Additional Notes:

Feel free to tell me on the parts where i can improve on by writing it down in the reply section , this is the first time im applying for something on this server so i hope you dont mind the small mistakes i make :)

Edited by Mythical
More Pacs

Neutral

• Bland PAC's
  • You seem to have a good grasp of the systems, but you need to develop them a bit more

GOOD LUCK!

8 hours ago, Lincoln said:

Neutral

• Bland PAC's
  • You seem to have a good grasp of the systems, but you need to develop them a bit more

GOOD LUCK!

mixed signals and quite mean.

I for one +1 you buddy

GOOD LUCK!

8 hours ago, Lincoln said:

Neutral

• Bland PAC's

GOOD LUCK!

I will try to improve on the pac designs that i make after i get better at using pac 3 , thanks for the feedback .

7 minutes ago, Mauler said:

I for one +1 you buddy

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks, for supporting me :)

10 hours ago, Lincoln said:

Neutral

• Bland PAC's

GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mauler said:

I for one +1 you buddy

GOOD LUCK!

To clarify, I've just seen a version of each of the three examples given, the only difference with other applicants, is that they've added something extra . That's what I'm looking for in a PAC application, the personal touch that changes up the common creations made in PAC. Therefore, I gave a neutral opinion. I hope this makes sense, I didn't mean to come across as "quite mean", just giving my opinion, in apparently not a very good way. 

I think the examples you have presented are quite appropriate for a prophet, and also for a person who is just learning Pac.

I see you around a lot on the server. I've never seen you minge or break any rules and you always ask questions when needed.

+1

Edited by Chopz
Spelling error

29 minutes ago, Chopz said:

I think the exmaples you have presented are quite appropriate for a prophet, and also for a person who is just learning Pac.

I see you around a lot on the server. Ive never seen you minge or break any rules and you always ask questions when needed.

+1

agreed 

On 3/18/2018 at 5:08 AM, Emerald said:

Neutral

Provide examples of your PAC3 Creations then I will consider changing my response to a +1.

Good Luck!

^ agreed

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application. We will also continue to monitor your skill development in PAC and the creations you make.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

+ 1

In my opinion, I have seen mythical reasonably active most afternoons, I have not seen him minge or cause any issues, he seems fairly mature and hes pac ideas look alright. To why you have some -1's above is beyond me but I see no reason to follow that pitty party. 

Good luck in your application :)

Edited by yahell1
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 11:45 AM, DeeDee said:

1+

PACs definitely need work, but I'm sure you'l overcome that hurdle in time,

Accepted - A meeting with the management team will be required before you are given access - Contact myself when available.