Tike's Tier 1 Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name: Tike Man, Private, Storm Trooper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114606438

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGTike

Play time: 1W 3D 18H

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have a few screenshots of some of the things I have made so far (with some help from @Chef)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

In the few months I have been playing on IG my record has remained completely clean and I am yet to receive any warn/ban. I also used to be a recognizable member of the CS:GO community as I was moderator on two CS:GO servers (Alias, TGP) that frequently had 70+ people online, I did not earn this rank by lying or cheating, I earned it through trust and respect. If I were to receive PAC I would use it to the benefit of the server to enhance not just my own but the whole servers experience.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like PAC to further enhance the role play for myself and those around me. I believe with PAC I could help better visualize things to improve the overall role play experience and hopefully delve into my own character development by customizing my physical appearance.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I deserve PAC because with it I would do my best to further improve the experience for anyone who joins IG. I hope that throughout my time on IG and the reasoning above I have proved that I am a trustworthy person that deserves PAC. Thank you.

Edited by TikeMan
28 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

-1 for now, because you have come back from, what I think, is a long break with no involvement in the community. I suggest waiting a while before applying.

• Whitey locked this topic