Breadbords Application

Breadbord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39511544

In game name and rank: Breadbord - ST General 

Time Played: Before server roll back -  6 days 12 hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I wish to help the IG community with in-game issues, resolve any conflicts amongst players, assist in events and make everyone feel welcomed by the staff community. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I strive in player communication, meaning that if there is a player acting up I will go out of my way to make sure that all the issues are dealt with and that it comes to a peaceful resolution.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

• Moderator - Tigress Gaming 2014

• Trial Moderator - Imperial Gaming 2016 

• Moderator - Imperial Gaming 2016

• Administrator - Imperial Gaming 2016 - 2017

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?: I friendly staff member who will care for all players.

Anything else you would like to add?: I enjoy being on this server and I would love to rejoin the staff team.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

20170109031457_1.thumb.jpg.13a0e5aa03cf7db1830de4c5342d5299.jpg

Neutral

I would love to give you a plus one on this but there is little to no effort gone into this Application. I know that you are a great person and you definitely know what you are doing. You know how to handle situations very well. I want to give you a plus one but from what I see, it doesn't really look like you want this position that bad. When I see this application has improved in detail, I will not hesitate to give you a Plus One

-Mirror

-1 No effort at all put into this Application, feels as if you don't actually want to be part of the admin team and that you won't put that much effort into being an admin and you would rather having the powers.

17 minutes ago, Mirror Image said:

it doesn't really look like you want this position that bad

-1 You have only recently returned to the server and I think you really need to get known a bit more by the new players. You also only have 2d ingame which is not where near enough (roll back was like 2 months ago, so it means squat all). There is also not a lot of detail put into the application.

Edited by pinejack
  • Upvote 1

No real effort put into this application...

You also have been away for a long period of time.. I don't see why the admins should give you this place, considering your absence. Maybe wait awhile and spend time with everyone on the server... settle in. Other people who have put real effort into their apps have been waiting for a while, I don't see why you should be able to swoop in, after being inactive for months, and take their place that they deserve... it's not fair to them. Become more active and put some effort into this application, extend on your responses... 

+1 BUT after you are on the server for a little longer. It has only been a week since you got back on and it would be cool to see you stick around a bit longer to show you are committed.

• Downvote 1

-1 I respect you dude and it's great to see you back, but it's true what everybody has said. You gotta settle into the community after your absence, there are new players to get to know; most players know the staff of this server really well, so becoming mod again out of the blue would cause a disconnect between you and the new players. Spend some time with the players and the community again and it'd be more appropriate to apply for mod then. Also yeah, your application isn't as detailed as a lot of other mod applications, gotta work on that

However, good luck in advance. Again, great to see you back. I also love that vintage pic you attached ;) .

• 2 weeks later...

-1, you are a great person, very nice and mature, however you aren't really active much on the server and your application is a bit lacking in detail.

Thanks,

Ling Ling.

Neutral Haven't seen you as much as I did  back in the day although I Know you were a very good staff member. Work on being more active aswell as adding more information and take your time writing a new one and this will change to a plus 1

Neutral, little - no work was put in to the application and haven't seen you around all that much. Possibly try get to know the community and your peers more and also you might want to look at making a new application. Its a bit bland. Sorry man but good luck in the future.

-Wiemers

Lowkey thought breadbord was one of the generals alternate name that they changed for an event. Been on the server 3 months now and never noticed you really do much except be in the tab list two or 3 times. More effort and time put into the server and i could see a giant list of +1's from everyone commenting.

-1 As most have said above, the community and new players on the server need to get to know you better as a person as well as your application is lacking some detailed information. Best of luck Breadbord.

- Slips