My pac3 application

What is your In-game name:Rex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33066390

Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026398508

Play time:1 Week 3 days 8 hours

Have you used PAC Before:Offline yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):I should be trusted because i have never abused pac3. I won't ever abuse it i feel like my regiment needs a Commander that looks out of the group also i really need to make sure that people don't confuse me with my own regiment.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):I want pac3 so i can be apart from my regiment and look diffrent with a cape and a viser.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):I deserve pac because of being good at my tryouts(sort of) and following rules(i have 3 warns from a long time ago) i will never abuse it(i don't know how it is abused) and i will need to makesure that i don't need to use it much.

Regiment: 31st Demolitions

Name:Rex/Tooth

OOC rank: none

• Advisor

@Toothy,

You were requested to put effort into your last application and failed to do so.

Also as per server rules you must wait 2 weeks before re-applying.

As you continue to submit applications with minimal to no effort, whilst breaking PAC3 application rules, please consider this application Denied.

I have stated on all your applications that "Remember this is a reflection of yourself, your ability and what level of trust should be handed to you when dealing with PAC. Where possible play around with PAC add-on in Single Player to show the community your ability."

You can now wait 1 month until re-applying or contact the management team explaining your reason for such efforts and why you should have this time reduced.

• Whitey locked this topic