Dom

Dom's Event Master Application

+1 Seen him around heaps lately and always tries his best to RP.

I think he will make a great event master!

Good luck Dom!

On 30/05/2017 at 1:31 PM, Divisionary said:

I do have a microphone now. I tend not to use it a lot though.

I think what Cody is getting at, is if you don't practice using your mic, and you don't 'tend to use it'. To anyone else, it would be that you don't really have a Mic. Most of the EM's appearance and personality is displayed to the rest of the server through their Voice, Global Comms and Local. This Voice servers as the Narrator to any Event. If you aren't actively using your Mic, pretty much as much as possible, learn how you speak, and how you can improve on bad habits, (ums and ahhs) and heighten good habits like correct pronunciation.  Why do you really thing you deserve the chance to to be given access to this role? Its a two way street, gotta see you showing of a sense of due diligence and self-confidence to Stand up Tall.

Ah, I see now. I will try to use my microphone a lot more, as you may know I am quite 'Shy' I guess.

On 30/05/2017 at 2:05 PM, Imposing said:

+1 Good guy although he does have a mic he doesn't use it at all the event seems good anyhow good luck :)

Thanks for the Feedback Imposing. :) 

13 hours ago, Ralla said:

+1 Seen him around heaps lately and always tries his best to RP.

I think he will make a great event master!

Good luck Dom!

Thanks for the Feedback Ralla. :) 

INACTIVITY UPDATE I was not avaliable last weekend due to Camping. I spent the weekend with Family and only had Phone Reception on *H*. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused. 

I will also not be avaliable for the following times - 

• 29th June - 15th July (Camping over School Holiday's)

Ok so to start this off

1, Not very many clone troopers defected once order 66 began so maybe change it to 1 defective trooper has trained rebels and found the venator and repurposed it

2, wookies  were considered not worth the effort and killed most of the population so sending the whole empire to save a few Wookiee's seems a bit off.

These events seem really fun but have a small issues that can be changed if chosen too the events are planned very well and structured in a easy to follow process making it useful to give to another em just in case you crash. With the mic issue I haven't really heard you much but it is necessary especially when dealing with people who want to run around when your trying to model them. 

For those who don't like to read it's gonna be +1 from me until we discuss some of these details

Edited by Sal
He improved his app!!!

Thank you for the feedback Sal.

19 hours ago, Sal said:

Ok so to start this off

1, Not very many clone troopers defected once order 66 began so maybe change it to 1 defective trooper has trained rebels and found the venator and repurposed it

2, wookies  were considered not worth the effort and killed most of the population so sending the whole empire to save a few Wookiee's seems a bit off.

These events seem really fun but have a small issues that can be changed if chosen too the events are planned very well and structured in a easy to follow process making it useful to give to another em just in case you crash. With the mic issue I haven't really heard you much but it is necessary especially when dealing with people who want to run around when your trying to model them. 

For those who don't like to read it's gonna be Netural from me until we discuss some of these details

For your Point made in Number 1. I shall be re-doing that part, I did not research enough and so I shall edit the amount of Clones.

For your Point made in Number 2. The Wookies we saved were in Slavery, so by rescuing the Wookies it shows that the Imperial Army is not all that Harsh and Evil. This could help within the Senate/Political Area. I also added in the 2 Endings so that if we decided they weren't worth the time of setting free we could enslave them to the Empire instead of having Slavers take control over them. The Empire could gain more by doing so.

+1

Friendly

Serious about RPing

Doesn't minge

Good ideas for the events, hopefully, if you use them first, they will work well.

Neutral I am on the closer side of +1ing this application because I can tell you spent alot of time trying to make this application but I couldn't +1 it just yet because I do not see you on enough to do this so I have granted you with a neutral no need to reply back to this just wanted to bid into this application :).

1+

Dom's events sound very fun and engaging to the players, he is a very respectful and mature player and i believe he could make a great event master.

[Bump]

On 2017-6-21 at 3:17 PM, Barron said:

1+

Dom's events sound very fun and engaging to the players, he is a very respectful and mature player and i believe he could make a great event master.

Thank You Barron for your feedback :) 

On 2017-6-17 at 10:12 PM, spodr said:

+1

Friendly

Serious about RPing

Doesn't minge

Good ideas for the events, hopefully, if you use them first, they will work well.

Thank you Spodr for your Feedback :) 

On 2017-6-18 at 9:15 PM, Tyhilton13 said:

Neutral I am on the closer side of +1ing this application because I can tell you spent alot of time trying to make this application but I couldn't +1 it just yet because I do not see you on enough to do this so I have granted you with a neutral no need to reply back to this just wanted to bid into this application :).

Thank you for your Feedback Tyhilton :) 

+1 Dom spends time on event creation and his event ideas are MINT. I'd love to help him out with some...

The only thing I um and ar on is the micro phone thing I've seen you use it, just use IT A LOT MORE PLEASE lol.

Dom is a fine addition to gusky's collection and I can't see a real reason why he shouldn't be on the team!

+1 Reasons:

• Good events
  • Great guy
  • Not a minge
  • Mature player

BUMP