Dom

Dom's Event Master Application

Steam Name: Dommo

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly?:

• I own a Microphone but it is broken at the moment. I am getting another one within 2-3 Days.

Steam ID:

In-game name and rank:

• RANK - SK Heavy MSGT
  • NAME - Dom

Time Played:

1 Week, 1 Day, 10 Hours (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) [I was one of the few people who joined the server 2-3 Hours after it was officially released.] {I had 1Week + before the time was reset.}

Why are you applying for this position:

• I wish to help boost the server's population and bring in more new people. The Events lately have been fun and I wish to gain more experience from past Event Masters and their events, I also wish to help share my experience with future Event Masters and Staff Members. I can encourage and bring in more Roleplay Situations into my Events instead of Shoot'em Up Events, and I can create events styled by Passive Roleplay.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:

• I can help experience gain for future Staff Members and Event Staff as well as create new and enticing events for Staff and Newer players to join in and help. I will create fun events everyday if needed and will be avaliable mostly everyday.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

• I have helped out in Events and Staff in many other servers.
  • EVENT STAFF - ImperialGaming/ColossalGaming Military Roleplay (First Event Master within the server) ||| Millenia Gaming (Halo Roleplay - Event Master | Clonewars Roleplay - Event Staff)
  • EVENT SUPPORT - Gateway Gaming (Building large items on the maps for events - Bridges - Defensive Positions - Mostly Large Stuff - Playing as Main Characters) ||| The Cubics Gaming (Helping with Characters, Testing out Items)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans?:

• No I have not recieved any warnings, kicks or bans.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

• To make Event's more enjoyable I will include different people if need be and will give out special jobs towards different regiments and Sith. I will include newer members on the community within the larger events and help bring in different sorts of events. I will include Passive Roleplay is many of my events alongside the large roleplay events such as Lore Events and the bigger Events such as Campaigns and Event Continuation's. I will gather feedback from the Voting System and Private Messages at the end of each event and use this information to further expand and improve my events.

Anything Else?:

• I am quite a big Star Wars Nerd and wish to include Lore Events and Large Scale battles from both the movies and books. If this is possible it will help improve my events. I was quite Inactive beforehand due to the simple fact of School Work and also that I was The First Event Master within the MilitaryRP Server, so I am hoping to regain all those hours I spent off the ImperialRP Server.

2 Idea's for an Event:

EVENT IDEA 1 - 

MAP(S) - 

• rp_venator_v3
  • rp_kashyyyk_jungle_b2

CHARACTERS -

• CT-6673 (MAIN CHAR)
  • ST-GENERAL BREADBORD (MAIN CHAR)
  • HOB-147 (MAIN CHAR)
  • CLONE TROOPERS 
  • WOOKIES

IDEA OF THE EVENT - 

(THIS PART DOES NOT INCLUDE ACTUAL PLAYER'S/TROOPERS)

DISRUPTIVE RADAR SIGNALS IN SECTOR P-9 NEAR THE PLANET OF KASHYYYK

ST-GENERAL BREADBORD GATHERS UP A BATTALION OF STORMTROOPERS TO INVESTIGATE

THEY ARRIVE IN THE KASHYYYK SYSTEM 

THEY ENCOUNTER A LONE REPUBLIC VENATOR

THEY BEGIN BOARDING THE LONE VENATOR

THEY BOARD AND BEGIN SEARCHING IN SQUADS OF 4

BREADBORD AND 5 STORMTROOPERS REMAIN ON BOARD THE IMPERIAL BOARDING POD

DISTANT LASERFIRE IS HEARD

THEY ATTEMPT TO GAIN CONTACT WITH THE IMPERIAL RISHI MOON OUTPOST

RADIO CONTACT IS ESTABLISHED

"We have boarded a Republic Vessel in the sector P-9 in the Kashyy....." - BREADBORD

RADIO CONTACT HAS BEEN CUT

------------------------

(PLAYERS ARE CALLED TO DEBRIEF) {{{PART ONE}}}

"All Troopers, we have recieved a message from ST-General Breadbord about a lone Republic Vessel located in Sector P-9 otherwise known as the Kashyyyk System. We will be heading there to re-establish contact with the Stormtrooper Battalion and find out more about this Republic Vessel." - Grand Moff Tarkin (ANYONE HIGH RANKED ENOUGH IF TARKIN IS NOT AVALIABLE)

TROOPERS HEAD TO THE SHIPS AT THE LANDING PADS

PILOTS TAKE OFF

MAP CHANGE TO rp_venator_v3

TROOPERS LINE UP IN THE HANGER

SMALL PARTIES ARE SENT OUT EVERY 10 MINUTES OR SO

(DEAD ST BODIES ARE SET UP AROUND THE VENATOR, ALONGSIDE CLONE TROOPER BODIES)

(SCORCH MARKS ARE PLACED IF AVALIABLE)

(THE ST BATTALIONS SHIP IS SET UP IN THE OTHER HANGER)

(DATA PAD IS LEFT IN THE CONTROL ROOM)

(DATA PAD CONTAINS INFORMATION ON A HIDDEN BASE ON KASHYYYK)

(SMALL PARTIES ARE SENT OUT AND  ATTACKED BY CLONE AMBUSHES)

(TROOPERS KILL THE CLONES)

(TROOPERS BOARD THE LANDING SHIP)

{{{PART 2}}}

(MAP CHANGE TO rp_kashyyyk_jungle_b2)

TROOPERS LINE UP AT THEIR DEBRIEF SPOTS

(CLONE BASE IS SET UP IN THE KASHYYYK CAVES)

(CLONE TROOPER NPC'S PLACED IF AVALIABLE, IF NOT TROOPERS WILL BE SELECTED FOR THE CLONE POSITIONS)

TROOPERS RECIEVE DATA ON THE NEARBY HIDDEN CLONE BASE

TROOPERS HEAD TOWARDS THE BASE

WOOKIE NPC'S ARE SPAWNED IN THE BUSHES

TROOPERS ENGAGE THE NATIVE WOOKIES

TROOPERS PUSH THROUGH AND KEEP HEADING TOWARDS THE CLONE BASE

TROOPERS FINISH THE WOOKIES OFF AND ATTACK THE CLONE BASE

TROOPERS FINISH OFF THE CLONES AND SEARCH FOR BREADBORD

{{{PART 3}}}

BREADBORD IS NOT AT THE BASE

TROOPERS FIND AN INJURED CLONE TROOPER NAMED CT-6673 AND EXTRACT INFORMATION

TROOPERS FIND OUT BREADBORD ESCAPED THE BASE

TROOPERS SEARCH KASHYYYK 

BREADBORD IS HIDDEN INSIDE A REPUBLIC SHIP

HE ESCAPED WITH A CLONE TROOPER NAMED HOB-147

TROOPERS GRAB BREADBORD AND HOB-147 TAKES OFF IN THE REPUBLIC SHIP

TROOPERS RETURN TO THEIR SHIP

(MAP CHANGE TO RISHI MOON)

TROOPERS CALLED TO DEBRIEF

HIGH RANK'S EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED

"Clones who defected from the Empire during Order 66 had taken over a Republic Venator. They took over the Navy and stayed in Hiding during the Order, they were delivering Aid Supplies to a Wookie Rebellion preparing to attack a Star Destroyer located nearby. The Naval Staff of that Vessel send their Regards." - HIGH RANKING OFFICER

END OF EVENT IDEA 1

EVENT IDEA 2

WOOKIE SLAVERY (2 SCENARIO END EVENT)

MAP(S) - 

• rp_vanqor_r1

CHARACTERS - 

• WOOKIE SLAVERS
  • WOOKIES
  • TROOPERS

{{{PART ONE}}}

HIGH RANKS RECIEVE INFORMATION ON ILLEGAL WOOKIE SLAVERY

TROOPERS ARE CALLED TO DEBRIEF

HIGH RANKS EXPLAIN THE WOOKIE SLAVERY

"We have recieved reports of Wookie Slavery on a nearby planet. We will be heading there now to deal with this situation. Prepare to see horrific sights troopers, but we will deal with this Slaver Scum"

TROOPERS HEAD TO LANDING PADS AND PREPARE TO TAKE OFF

PILOTS TAKE OFF

MAP CHANGE TO rp_Vanqor_R1

TROOPERS FORM INTO DEBRIEF LINES

TV IS PLACED

SLAVERY BASE IS SET UP INSIDE OF THE CAVE

SLAVERS ARE SELECTED AND THEIR MODELS CHANGED

SLAVERS ARE PUT INTO POSITION AND WOOKIE SLAVES ARE SELECTED

WOOKIE SLAVES HAVE MODELS CHANGED AND ARE PUT INTO POSITION WITH CUFFS

TROOPERS ARE LET OUT OF THE LZ

TROOPERS BEGIN SEARCHING FOR THE SLAVERS

TROOPERS FIND THE SLAVERS AND BEGIN THE ONSLAUGHT

{{{PART 2}}}

TROOPERS BEGIN FINISHING OFF THE SLAVERS

TROOPERS WIPE OUT THE WOOKIE SLAVERS

TROOPERS COLLECT THE WOOKIE SLAVES AND BRING THEM BACK TO THE LANDING ZONE

WOOKIE SLAVES ARE LOADED ONTO SHIPS

TROOPERS BOARD SHUTTLES

MAP CHANGE TO rp_kashyyyk_jungle_b2

TROOPERS MARCH THE WOOKIES BACK TO THEIR HOME VILLAGE

TROOPERS RELEASE THE WOOKIES INTO THEIR VILLAGE

TROOPERS RETURN TO THE LANDING ZONE AND AWAIT ORDERS

{{{PART 3}}}

(((((HIGHER UPS NOW HAVE THE DECISION TO SLAVE THE REST OF THE WOOKIES OR LET THEM BE)))))

****HIGHER UPS DECIDE TO SLAVE THE WOOKIES****

TROOPERS MARCH DOWN TO THE VILLAGE

TROOPERS BEGIN COLLECTING THE WOOKIE CHILDREN AND WOMEN

TROOPERS KILL OFF THE RESISTANCE AND BEGIN CUFFING THE WOOKIE MEN

TROOPERS LOAD THEM ON TO SHUTTLES 

TROOPERS BOARD SHUTTLES

MAP CHANGED TO RISHI MOON

WOOKIES ARE CHAINED INSIDE OF THE BRIG

HIGHER UPS EXPLAIN

"These Wookies are in their Prime alongside the Women and Children they will be valuable assests to our Mining Facilities and Factories. You did well in capturing this amount of Wookies in a Single Day. Congratulations Men."

END OF SCENARIO 1

****HIGHER UPS DECIDE TO LET THE WOOKIES BE FREE****

TROOPERS BEGIN BOARDING SHUTTLES

TROOPERS BOARD AND TAKE OFF

MAP CHANGE TO RISHI MOON

HIGHER UPS EXPLAIN

"Those Wookies were not to be harmed, they were peaceful and were grateful of their rescue. They have given us Information on Hidden Rebel Outposts. Congratulations Men on a Victory well done."

END OF SCENARIO 2

END OF EVENT

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the Feedback. I am trying to regain my hours on Starwars RP and I am going to be on a lot more. I know I was inactive beforehand but that was because of my other Event Job on the MilitaryRP Server. I have also been on these past few weeks a lot. I also included the Second Option of Releasing the Wookies in return for Information on The Rebellion.

Neutral, haven't seen you alot but your events seem good

And, were you Shore Captain Dom back in the day?

Oh and Jeff, not all wookies are slaves, such as Black Krrsantan who was hired by the empire.

Yes I was the Shore Captain back in the day Suna :) Glad Someone remembers ;p

NEUTRAL I would give you a +1 for these events but due to your time on the server ( 1 day) isn't really much at all. If you up your time and stay active I may possibly change my answer.

+1 From the good old days of Military RP. He was a great event master and really gave the server some authenticity and good content. Would be nice to have someone like him on the server hosting events.

-Wiemers

NEUTRAL Your events seem very well written and look like a bunch of fun, but I think that you need to get your time up on the server again. Good luck

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

NEUTRAL Your events seem very well written and look like a bunch of fun, but I think that you need to get your time up on the server again. Good luck

On 03/05/2017 at 2:24 PM, Wiemers said:

+1 From the good old days of Military RP. He was a great event master and really gave the server some authenticity and good content. Would be nice to have someone like him on the server hosting events.

-Wiemers

On 01/05/2017 at 0:27 AM, NovaWubbz said:

+1 Remember you from Military RP,  you would be a nice Event Master on Starwars RP and hope you get it :) 

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

@pinejack I am currently increasing the amount of time I spend on the server. I am trying to regain my 1 Week :)

Your events seem okay...

i never see you on.

On 17/04/2017 at 2:44 PM, suna said:

Oh and Jeff, not all wookies are slaves, such as Black Krrsantan who was hired by the empire.

ok

On 5/8/2017 at 9:43 AM, Fox/Footloose said:

Your events seem okay...

i never see you on.

Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to be on the server as much as I can, but some days I may not be on due to School Work, Family and/or Friends.

On 5/10/2017 at 4:24 PM, Rias Gremory said:

good application, friendly , funny!, I do see him quite often on the server, pretty much always on the server

Thanks for the feedback Rias. Also I am guessing this is a +1? 

hes trash and lies about his rank.

He is bad at shock and always afks in the corner.

Really a bad guy in general and the colours in the events give me epilepsy.

+1, love you dom

2 hours ago, Mauler said:

+1, love you dom

Mauler you meme.

On 16/05/2017 at 2:19 PM, Mauler said:

+1, love you dom

;) No need to trash talk :) Thanks for the feedback by the way. 

On 16/05/2017 at 2:19 PM, Mauler said:

Says the one who never guards :) 

Best Regards.

--Dom

• Upvote 1

Dom is a great listener, and always shows speed and adaptability when following orders. Love the Coloured writing for Events, really stood out, some of my more favourite events to read.

• I can help experience gain for future Staff Members and Event Staff

I like this quote, What it tells me, is that after attaining this position, using the experience you gain, you will share it as actively as possible to help future EM's for the overall benefit of the server. Not just teaching people, but pushing them to be better. Things you could have done better, and great ideas I could have pursued if I had someone there to teach and push me. Give back to the community that supports you, by supporting an individual to learn the aspects of doing the same.

This is where you start a good cycle, of people helping people, to help people that help the people, become better people, to help people that help the people, who help people become better. The Networked Wikipedia of experience begins.

Either that or it was a simple typo... +1 (~*~)

5 hours ago, Divisionary said:

Dom is a great listener, and always shows speed and adaptability when following orders. Love the Coloured writing for Events, really stood out, some of my more favourite events to read.

• I can help experience gain for future Staff Members and Event Staff

I like this quote, What it tells me, is that after attaining this position, using the experience you gain, you will share it as actively as possible to help future EM's for the overall benefit of the server. Not just teaching people, but pushing them to be better. Things you could have done better, and great ideas I could have pursued if I had someone there to teach and push me. Give back to the community that supports you, by supporting an individual to learn the aspects of doing the same.

This is where you start a good cycle, of people helping people, to help people that help the people, become better people, to help people that help the people, who help people become better. The Networked Wikipedia of experience begins.

Either that or it was a simple typo... +1 (~*~)

Thanks for the Feedback Divisionary. I liked your in-depth Comments on my Application and I will continue to write events in format (With Colours and Sections).

5 hours ago, Divisionary said:

I can help experience gain for future Staff Members and Event Staff

This statement I made was not a Typo, I wish to help future Staff and Event Team members gain experience while also gaining Experience from them. :) 

9 hours ago, Cody said:

-1 As far as I know do not have a mic. That is kinda important for EM

I do have a microphone now. I tend not to use it a lot though.

Thanks for the Feedback :)

+1

Dom is a very nice and friendly person whom I have never seen minge, break rules etc. He is really active, I see him on every day and he played on the server a lot back in the day. Application may not be big but has key points of information in it, the events are nicely planned out and seem really good. He has experience as event staff and if he were to use his mic more that would benefit him a lot, RP and in running events. He definitely deserves a chance at being Event Master.

Good Luck Dom.

~ Ling Ling

I do have a microphone now. I tend not to use it a lot though.

I think what Cody is getting at, is if you don't practice using your mic, and you don't 'tend to use it'. To anyone else, it would be that you don't really have a Mic. Most of the EM's appearance and personality is displayed to the rest of the server through their Voice, Global Comms and Local. This Voice servers as the Narrator to any Event. If you aren't actively using your Mic, pretty much as much as possible, learn how you speak, and how you can improve on bad habits, (ums and ahhs) and heighten good habits like correct pronunciation.  Why do you really thing you deserve the chance to to be given access to this role? Its a two way street, gotta see you showing of a sense of due diligence and self-confidence to Stand up Tall.

• Upvote 1