Kolto's Event Master App

• Advisor

PugsforDayz,

I suggest you look at the following two applicants for the amount of detail that is expected in an EM application for it to be successful. Both these applicants attached word documents with heavy amounts of detail. Remember this application is a reflection of yourself and the dedication that you will apply if successful. Also get rid of the black text.

DeeDee:

Keta:

-1 Not enough effort put into the events within this application. As Whitey has suggested, go check out previously accepted applications to get a better idea on the level of planning and detail required for an event master application, but make sure you do not copy their event ideas.

Definitely need to add some more detail. Good to see you’ve actually is listened and at least attempted to improve your Application. Please add more detail to the Application is general especially the events they are probably most important. I’m not yet going to rate your Application.

Best of Luck and please fix it up. :) 

Edited by Ramirez

Neutral

From what I can see, you are very keen on learning how to become a good EM. I'd be happy to help you plan out and design an event that is up to standard. However until then, the neutral will stand.

1 hour ago, goliath said:

Use the template and take the effort to actually copy and paste it onto the forums.

Have to agree with this. You could definitely be a good EM, given the time. But the level of effort shown by not even being bothered to CTRL + C, CTRL + V into the forums post is troubling.

Edited by Lincoln
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Welshy locked this topic