0:1:423644309

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807554347/

Play time:

1 week, 19 hours

Have you used PAC Before:

No

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been playing long enough to know not to go overboard with customisation. I have never broken any rules, nor do I intend to. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to give more personality to my character. I just look like everyone else, both my face and clothing. So I want something to add just a little individuality to my character, not too much.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been playing for over 3 months now and have grown to love the server. I have no warns and have spent almost all my free time playing.

NEUTRAL You are a good & well known player but, your application lacks detail, your answers to the questions are short, you have low playtime & you have no experience with PAC3, If you improve on all then negatives I have said I will change my 'Neutral' to a '+1'

Edited by EpicEzale

Ok Remus, so first of all you need more detail in your PAC3 Application (also add some PAC3 pictures that you made yourself) 2nd: get at least 2 weeks playtime (i dont judge the playtime im just telling you its best so you get to know more people) also look on PAC3 Hub next to PAC3 Applications for some tutorials by the servers best PAC3 Designers.

Neutral from me

As whitey puts it

Your application is a direct representation of your who you are, and is what we use to gauge whether or not you are trustworthy to use the program or not.

Currently, your PAC answers are brief and bland, and the application, overall, suffers because of this.

However, this isn't the end.

I would recommend looking at accepted PAC applications to see what kind of effort should be put into these things, and i would recommend doing it quickly

ALSO, Demonstrate at least some interest in learning how to use PAC if you never have before, and periodically update your application with new original ideas, or cool concepts, or even just neat designs you have made.

HOWEVER, IN SAYING THIS

We're all a bit sick of seeing people upload a holstered gun, a hologram and some model additions as their PAC demonstrations as well, so think of something new and spicy and creative! Examples include various actions that could improve the RP of those around you, or an event that makes you look injured when you're below X amount of HP.  get some inspiration from online artwork and just look up 'Sci-Fi Soldier art', look at their equipment, and consider how you could implement it into the Star Wars universe and what you could do with it to help you improve not just how your character looks, but also how he can act.

That's all from me, good luck

-Hornet

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advisor

Denied - Please put more effort into your next application. Remember your application is a reflection of you as an individual and the trust we should put into  you with PAC.

You may apply again in 2 weeks.

• Whitey locked this topic