Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*Begin Transmission*

Hello there.

You will know who I was at the end of this transmission. I joined the server in early December. I was trained by back then by a SCAR trooper named Astra. He was a good person but I didn't know who he was till later. As an ST I loathed only being an ST. I saw an advertisement of Nova Troopers. "Eliter Honour Guards" Makes it sound like the dream. I was there for long hours guarding. I had enough one day and ironically I tried out for RST. I failed my first try out. This was disheartening but I found myself only a day later in Widow Squad. The people in Widow were some of the Kindest you would meet. This Included, Lt General Stevo, First LT Regret, Corporal Three, SGT Cain,Snow Goose, and Silek. I stayed in Widow Squad for 2 weeks. I saw RST were doing tryouts, I had to choose friends or starting a journey I didn't know where it would take me. I took the risk and tried out. 30 Minutes later I was an RST Trainee. I served RST as long as I could reaching the rank of Corporal. I slowly got to recognise and get to know people inside the Sith Temple. This Included, Shekelburg, Staticiser, Wilson, Chopz, Happy, Arctiic, Frank, Carnifex, Lepaul and Zero. My friend Wilson got me a tryout for RG. I did everything I could and then came duelling. I was terrible. To my disbelief I was accepted. This is where I learnt the Common phrase you here in tryouts . "Duelling isn't everything" I still half-heartedly believe that. I was excited that I finally reached my goal of becoming a Royal Guard. I wasn't the best at duelling compared to some great duellers in temple at the time. I respected Austro for his duelling skill even if we never really agreed on anything. I was amazed how he duelled so well. It was a good journey. I believed I was ready for Shadow Guard. I took the risk again. I didn't make it in. I was Executed in the Temple. I became an ST again. The same day an old friend named lepaul heard about what happened. He took me under his wing into Marauders. I was happy there, Lepaul was my teacher and I learnt how to duel. 

Then as everyone knows, people made Staff Reports and it was just a wave of Confusion, it was just a big mess. In the end I never got to say goodbye. If I had to do all that again I would say yes in a heartbeat. I met great people, Frenchy, Demonic, Puppy, Chef, Mainz and many others. So plain and simple this was my life on the server. Goodbye

This is Neptune / Boris 

Signing Off

*End of Transmission*

o7

I loved doing sign language to pretend I knew what you were saying then telling everyone around u what you were saying amazing RP 

Edited by CrunchyNapkin

o7

It was great having you around, Hope to see you again in the Future.

Goodbye Boris

Even when you joined RST/RG..In my eye's you never really left Widow

Your a good mate, You'll be missed