Little5avage Signing Off

5 hours ago, Blue said:

this is actually true

Keep telling yourself that.
You have no idea whats going so how about keep things to your self and shut your mouth or I will be more than happy to speak to you in Discord and speak to you. But for now shut your mouth or ill shut it for you <3 <3 <3

• Thinking 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2

Ah little you will be missed

I very much enjoyed watching you yell at minges/people failing to follow orders nether all good things come to end sooner or later farewell you legend

Sincerely Marcus

Edited by Boxhead321
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

Ah nothing last's around here...Sad to see you go I’m glad I have you on steam and I hope we can play sometime. Just letting you know you were the best staff member IG has ever had and will always be the best staff member. 

• Thinking 2
On 15/03/2018 at 12:26 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Ah nothing last's around here...Sad to see you go I’m glad I have you on steam and I hope we can play sometime. Just letting you know you were the best staff member IG has ever had and will always be the best staff member. 

Why are u sad i mean you left the community too and hes likely to join you too over at that other server

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Fancy said:

Why are u sad i mean you left the community too and hes likely to join you too over at that other server

Stop this shit stirring now Fancy.

@Whitey @Imposing can this post be locked as Fancy keeps trying to start shit over and over with everyone who posts on here.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Whitey locked this topic