Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Little5avage

Little5avage Signing Off

5 hours ago, Blue said:

this is actually true

Keep telling yourself that.
You have no idea whats going so how about keep things to your self and shut your mouth or I will be more than happy to speak to you in Discord and speak to you. But for now shut your mouth or ill shut it for you <3 <3 <3

• Thinking 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ah little you will be missed

I very much enjoyed watching you yell at minges/people failing to follow orders nether all good things come to end sooner or later farewell you legend

Sincerely Marcus

Edited by Boxhead321
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ah nothing last's around here...Sad to see you go I’m glad I have you on steam and I hope we can play sometime. Just letting you know you were the best staff member IG has ever had and will always be the best staff member. 

• Thinking 2

On 15/03/2018 at 12:26 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Ah nothing last's around here...Sad to see you go I’m glad I have you on steam and I hope we can play sometime. Just letting you know you were the best staff member IG has ever had and will always be the best staff member. 

Why are u sad i mean you left the community too and hes likely to join you too over at that other server

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Fancy said:

Why are u sad i mean you left the community too and hes likely to join you too over at that other server

Stop this shit stirring now Fancy.

@Whitey @Imposing can this post be locked as Fancy keeps trying to start shit over and over with everyone who posts on here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, pinejack said:

Stop this shit stirring now Fancy.

@Whitey @Imposing can this post be locked as Fancy keeps trying to start shit over and over with everyone who posts on here.

Wtf calm down m8 its just a game and its true no need to get mad

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8