DeeDee's EM App

Steam Name: DeeDee

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:60742511

In Game Name and Rank: Crewman DeeDee

Time Played (Server Time): 20 hours

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them)N/A

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I have been a gamemaster on a few communities, including ASG AXG and EN. I was Head GM at one point

Why are you applying to be an event master: Because I personaly enjoy taking on roles such as EM or DM, and would like to bring my creativity and such to the server in a way that can truly benefit the server

What can you bring to the event master team: Each community has it's own event culture, where many events on one community are all quite similar. I hope to be a breath of fresh air, as I would implement many new and exciting event formats to this community. I have also just under 3 years of experience as a GM on CW-IM

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people: I have learned how to effectively cater for both blitzed action and diplomatic and exciting RP. I am a drama student who enjoys creating atmospheres that give life to situations, from ghost towns pillaged by cultists, leaving dead civilians in eerie positions and places to truly fabricate and lifelike world.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Very much so

Anything else you would like to add: I am also highly experienced in the creation of Pacs, these have helped me on other communities create an even more atmospheric environments, from dwarf spider droids to holograms.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea: (Now before I get compliants, I have purposely only written 1 event, as I intend for to be a rather large event, spanning over 2 different maps) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mNAajkLq3C7akqaVjj8VO7iR5aSegFKaM8Bvnvu_mOg/edit?usp=sharing

Please leave any feed back or comments about the event. THANKS!

Edited by DeeDee
  • Upvote 1

Hmm, I'm not +1'ing yet, but I do believe you're capable. Just reading your event, I'm seeing talent. A well written event changes the experience drastically, and you account for all possibilities. However, I wanna see you commit to this server; provide it help, provide it with roleplay, take initiative.

Neutral.

16 minutes ago, Keta said:

Hmm, I'm not +1'ing yet, but I do believe you're capable. Just reading your event, I'm seeing talent. A well written event changes the experience drastically, and you account for all possibilities. However, I wanna see you commit to this server; provide it help, provide it with roleplay, take initiative.

Neutral.

agreed, for now

-1 based off of the fact that you are extremely new to the server and the community as a whole. I would seriously recommend getting your playtime up and reapply when you have at least 1 week playtime on the server. The event is well planned out, however the plot is a bit standard.

22 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 based off of the fact that you are extremely new to the server and the community as a whole. I would seriously recommend getting your playtime up and reapply when you have at least 1 week playtime on the server. The event is well planned out, however the plot is a bit standard.

I'm going to agree with pinejack on this one/

8 hours ago, pinejack said:

^

Nuetral

• I like the event (although it could become a bit bland after a time)
  • Great attention grabbing application structure
  • Low play time (this is your biggest killer for this application)
  • Prior experience

GOOD LUCK!

EDIT!: 

I have added more to the event DOC including:

- A section on "Filler RP/Side Objectives". These are to ensure that there is never a dull moment throughout the event, aiming to cater to the purposes of each regiment, from interrogation to recon to a classic shootout.

- I have also implemented the use of an AT-ST. The use of this vehicle is restricted to 5 minutes of operation per fuel tank. Imperial forces will begin with one fuel tank, meaning it is up to the players to look for more in order to provide longer support from the AT-ST.

This is event is completely customisable, if anyone has any opinions or suggestions feel free to either reply here, or contact me through other means.

Edited by DeeDee
  • Advisor

I'm going to go ahead and +1 this application. From what I'm seeing and hearing around the water fountain Deedee is showing great maturity in Navy and has developed continuously in the community suggesting ideas for improvement along the way. This plus his experience as a games master on other servers and IRL knowledge I believe he will be highly suited for the role of Event Master.

11 minutes ago, Whitey said:

I'm going to go ahead and +1 this application. From what I'm seeing and hearing around the water fountain Deedee is showing great maturity in Navy and has developed continuously in the community suggesting ideas for improvement along the way. This plus his experience as a games master on other servers and IRL knowledge I believe he will be highly suited for the role of Event Master.

Agreed +1