Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christian

Christian's EM application

Steam Name: OGPanda

Steam ID:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035857505/

In Game Name and Rank: Christian, Navy Crewman

Time Played (Server Time):  385 

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): I have had 2 warnings from last year and no bans

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No..

Why are you applying to be an event master: As there are not many EM's currently so  I wish to help lift the burden off their shoulders

What can you bring to the event master team: I can bring creativeness and the ability to operate under pressure.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people: I can make events fun for people playing as characters and playing as troopers by balancing the event characters weapons and health. I can also add passive RP aspects to include ISB or Navy personnel.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes

Anything else you would like to add: No

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: [ON SHIP] This would include 3 players as high ranking Sentinels then 2 rebels infiltrate the ship via Jetpack hacking the Sentinel droids after they were EMPED while they are alone.  The sentinel driods then go rogue and end up fighting the Imperial forces and attempt to capture a high ranking Navy officer as hostage. The rebels are attempting to escape with all the commotion, but the imperials are informed that rebels have been detected leaving in a ship. Depending on the circumstance the ship is either shot down or escapes. The sentinel droids attempt to hack the DS plans and ransom for safe passage of the ship. Once the droids acquire their ship they release their prisoner(s) and then its up to the Pilots or navy to pursue. Once it is all over debrief will be called etc.  

Event Idea 2: [ON SHIP] The star destroyer has been hyperdrived to the Asteroid field to pick up Bounty hunters with a jedi prisoner. The bounty hunters receive safe transport to the brig with the prisoner. The star destroyer then starts receiving shots from 3 enemy ships. Pilots are then dispatched to fight them off. While all this is happening  the bounty hunters execute whoever is with them and release the prisoner and make their way to the vents to reach the engine room. Troopers are sent to fight off these bounty hunters and Sith to fight the Jedi. The engine room is being hacked for weaknesses. If the troops cannot kill the bounty hunters in time they will leave with vital information about the engine rooms vulnerabilities and will return for a second attack. If they can kill them in time they will save the blueprints from being stolen and a debrief will be called.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

-1 I don’t know who you are and the events written in this application aren’t the best and just only revolve around shooting stuff with no roleplay. I would stay try and get a bit more out there and get more involved with other players where you can. I would also suggest touching up the application as there are a few grammatical and spelling errors within it.

I see a few problems with the application

19 minutes ago, Christian said:

Time Played (Server Time):  385 

385 What exactly??

21 minutes ago, Christian said:

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): I have had 2 warnings from last year and no bans

State why you got these warns in your Application/what happened in detail

22 minutes ago, Christian said:

Why are you applying to be an event master: As there are not many EM's currently so  I wish to help lift the burden off their shoulders

If you looking to become a Event master it should be because it's something you want to do or something your passionate about doing

Also both event idea's are mediocre and the wording doesn't make much sense

52 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 I don’t know who you are and the events written in this application aren’t the best and just only revolve around shooting stuff with no roleplay. I would stay try and get a bit more out there and get more involved with other players where you can. I would also suggest touching up the application as there are a few grammatical and spelling errors within it.

Agree - 1

Edited by Bossk

Neutral 

You have been a good navy member so far, however I think you need to give it a bit of time before applying for EM

NOTICE: If you do not improve this application in 3 days your application will be denied. See past applications as guidance. Do NOT copy their applications however.

4 hours ago, Qteks said:

Neutral 

You have been a good navy member so far, however I think you need to give it a bit of time before applying for EM

Neutral

On 03/03/2018 at 2:15 PM, Qteks said:

Neutral 

• Minimal detail
  • Unknown to the wider community
  • I believe the play time you have used is for Garry's Mod as a whole, if you look it actually means the sever playtime specifically
  • No explanation to the warns/how you have changed since then