Event master application

Steam Name:PVT Mili Pikachu

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:33066390

In Game Name and Rank:Tooth RST Private

Time Played (Server Time):1 week 2 gours 52 seconds

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):3 warns RDM`` and no bans

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):Not that i remember so no this is my first time

Why are you applying to be an event master:To do events and make people enjoy out community!

What can you bring to the event master team:Enjoyment fun and kindness(sometimes) also bring hope for this server to gain more people

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people:Make the events dramatic and fun 

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:yes i do with some commands, like changeing peoples character/weapons etc

Anything else you would like to add:None

Event Idea 1:Rebal attack with multipul ships

Event Idea 2:Infection inside the ship

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Spelling mistakes in the application and the application was poorly filled out

Please look at accepted Event master applications to see what the senior management team is looking for

-

Side note: You don't have to be a Event master or Moderator to enjoy the server and applying for these sort of roles should be thought about and applied for carefully. If this application takes less then a hour to write and proof read..It's most likely not up to standards

• Advisor

NOTICE: If you do not improve this application in 3 days your application will be denied. See past applications as guidance. Do NOT copy their applications however.

Edited by Welshy

• Some grammatical/spelling errors
  • Unknown in the community
  • 0 effort put into answering the questions
  • You mention the warns you have, but do not elaborate on them and explain how you have moved on from them
  • Welshy locked this topic